No announcement yet.

India's Threat To GGG, Vijender Singh Turns Pro With GGG-Style Interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vorgaphe View Post
    Erroll Spence in no way stood out at the Olympics.
    He Did To Me! Was Robbed twice in 1 Olympic. The first time they overturned it, the second time they did not

Comment

Who is India's best boxer in history?

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
        How can you make that assumption considering they've not had any major pro boxers? Amir Khan's not from India either, Asia is made of more than just India.
        I didn't say anything about Khan lol

It's just my theory of Indian people not being able to take a punch I've observed in my life experiences. Obviously there isn't anything to go on boxing wise since its a new sport to them. This is just my theory. I feel it will be proven correct in a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
          I didn't say anything about Khan lol

It's just my theory of Indian people not being able to take a punch I've observed in my life experiences. Obviously there isn't anything to go on boxing wise since its a new sport to them. This is just my theory. I feel it will be proven correct in a few years.
          They have some undiscovered fight talent waiting to be picked up.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
            Who is India's best boxer in history?
            It doesn't have a "deep" history in specific Queensbury rules discipline of boxing, but it's believed martial arts originated in India. Martial arts is referred to in ancient Indian texts 4000 years old so India's unarmed combat discipline goes about 3000 years further back than Europe. In other words, India is much more well-versed in unarmed combat than almost any other place in the known world and in recorded history.

Comment

India actually has a tonne of boxing talent it's ust not in the professional ranks. Look over the past Olympic and Commonwealth games medalists and you'll notice India has been quite successful.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Watched him in the 2012 Olympics after a lot of hype going into it...He was just OK, he did not stand out like Lomachenko, Anthony Joshua, Erroll Spence Jr and some of the other young talent in that Olympic

Actually, I thought Terrell Gausha Beat Him!

But Pros are different, some guys style are better for Pros than it is for the Amateur/Olympic Competition where it is just a ton of corruption and Gold Medals being purchased LITERALLY! Singh might be even better as a PRO
                Joshua only stood out because of the way Savon kicked his ass. Was a beautiful masterclass from the great Cuban.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                  They have some undiscovered fight talent waiting to be picked up.

I see they are training at the Joe Calzaghe Academy. Wonderful to know there is a great future of slap boxing to the 1 billion+ Indians.

Comment

Vijender's first pro fight, forward to the 3rd round for the brutal ending!

Game over GGG?

Comment

da **** is a GGG style interview

Comment

Working...
                      X