Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I a coward for being afraid of the giant fruit Bat??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I a coward for being afraid of the giant fruit Bat??

I work on weekends as a nighttime concierge, out on patrols we have several large trees full of the giant fruit bat, Before working in this location I had always thought bats were small animals a human could kill easily(many call it a flying mouse). In reality this thing is actually quite huge, it looks more like a flying cat in terms of its body size and the wings are as long as mine. They are not peaceful like everybody says, they make noises whenever the guards walk past their tree and sometimes fly near you bearing their huge fangs to scare you away. This animal is actually really scary I never expected that because I'd never worked out doors at night time before.

They're pretty terrifying.

Not as terrifying as a winged human though, you freak.

Comment

fuk no....if i seen one id be running screaming like a little school girl!

Comment

I bet BBQ'd fruit bat goes well with beer.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Thats the size I thought they were originally, seeing them in all their glory up close, these animals(some breeds/species) are as big as hawks and possibly even small eagles. The literally look like a black fox with 6ft wings and really huge fangs, like gigantic fangs that stick out even when the mouth is clsoed

Comment

they carry rabies, too.

make sure you're up to date on those shots doe

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
                  Thats the size I thought they were originally, seeing them in all their glory up close, these animals(some breeds/species) are as big as hawks and possibly even small eagles. The literally look like a black fox with 6ft wings and really huge fangs, like gigantic fangs that stick out even when the mouth is clsoed
                  Don't doubt you, bud. Those pictures you posted are enough.

Comment

You know if you agitate them enough they will bite you in the neck and suck you eh.

Comment

Working...
                    X