• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you sound like a buster!

Comment

shes obviously cheating on you and your an idiot for letting her

Comment

she got banged really good that night. she was getting banged real good reverse cowgirl style with another dick in her mouth and her clit being licked by her girl friend while being banged. it was the most beautifully intense bang she ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
          she got banged really good that night. she was getting banged real good reverse cowgirl style with another dick in her mouth and her clit being licked by her girl friend while being banged. it was the most beautifully intense bang she ever had.
          Pretty much this... you sound insecure and jealous... while youre texting her and feeling lousy for "over reacting" (you really didn't) she was with that guy again getting stuffed... tomorrow she's going to call you and act like nothing... blame you for something and trick you into doing something for her...

Comment

Slap yourself, she ain't cheating on you dude.

You should get over your insecurities, apologize to her and take her on a nice date.

Comment

Don't accuse her. If she isn't cheating she will deny it and if she is cheating, she will deny it.

If you accuse her and she isn't she will make you feel like a jerk, If you accuse her and she is, she will also make you feel like a jerk.

You can't win.

Comment

A wise person once said "give a woman some dick and you will satisfy her for a day, allow her to go to parties without you and she will be satisfied for a lifetime"

Comment

Hire a private detective.

Comment

What Ehrmantraut said. Hire a private investigator, if she's cheating then choke her ass out. Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by bbos View Post
                      Me and girl friend been fighting because i don't spend enough time with her, I'm stuck at home doing work most of the time

She gets a bit distant for the past week

Saturday night she goes to her friends social gathering

I decided to show up unexpected to see what she is doing, I get there late, most people left, only gf, her friend, and 2 guys(1 guy being her friend's roommate) are there.

I thought it was weird, but I played it cool, talked to gf, talked to everyone, then I left.

Next day I call , and offer to pick her up from her friend's house....gf tells me she has a dinner/meeting at night time so she is going to stay out longer.

I lose it and I call her out, telling her if she is going to cheat on me, then we should break up first. etc.

She starts crying over the phone, telling me she didn't cheat at all and that I'm hurting her so much by accusing her.

Now she won't answer my phone calls or my texts.

What to do ?
                      The debate can rage on all day about these incidents.

There's no way to tell if she cheated on you. All you got is your gut, and that's only right 50 percent of the time (if that).

So if you loove her, and see a future with her, apologize, and don't accuse her anymore, but keep a close eye on things, and investigate further without her knowledge.

Comment

Working...
                      X