GGG couldnt even beat Shane Mosley up in sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The denial is strong

Comment

After the second round GGG is missing like every shot and mosley is landing

Comment

mosley is no doubt more impressive. Floyd would look spectaluar against a bum like this

Comment

I think GGG needs to call floyd for some boxing lessons on how to beat mosley in sparring

Comment

Originally posted by BronzeBomber View Post
            GGG looks like a bum in this sparring video. this vid to me proves hes not that good and floyd could handle him easily.

Watch the whole vid he is desperately trying to catch Sugar while sugar moves away from almost all the shots he throws. GGG just looks liek a typical heavy handed guy with no skill. Sugar is outclassing him and won on the outside and you are telling me floyd would get beaten badly by this ? your serious? lol

He is barely getting to MOsley and cant even knock him down and you are telling me he will beat someone 3 times as good and fast as mosley.get youre facts straight please and hop off the hype train and you will realize hes nothing special.

Lol he can barely get to him

If it's that easy th. Why doesn't Floyd move up and fight him at 160 fr legacy?
            Cause Floyd is a p u ssy? Yeah that's what I thought

Comment

I see the ban stick coming... be gone troll

Comment

Yes because Sparring tells the whole story.
                You're an idiot on here trying to do damage control and discredit GGG, because you know after his fight with Rubio; and the attention that fight is getting, people are going to start the GGG vs Floyd talks.
                Last edited by JJRod; 10-09-2014, 10:26 PM.

Comment

When was this?

Shane looks very slender, was this around the time he was still at welter preparing for margs or Berto

Comment

I think GGG needs to call floyd for some boxing lessons on how to beat mosley in sparring
                    I think Broner boxes Golovkin's ears off what do you think?

Comment

Sparring is the reason you win fights. Fights are won in the gym.

" if you dont win in sparring, you dont win in the ring"

Comment

Working...
                      X