Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto has no shot, Freddie Roach and Buboy are his conditioning trainers.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Cotto has no shot, Freddie Roach and Buboy are his conditioning trainers.

Roach said he is getting Cotto in shape by waking him up at 4 30 am and riding a bicycle for an hour and than coming back later in the day to do mittwork. Apparently also helping Cotto is a filipino assitant trainer who helps Pacquiao. I think he is referring to that big belly Buboy.

Not a good look Cotto, man this is embarrassing this is what you call ghetto training here. Cotto is not going to be in any type of shape just doing a bicycle for an hour as his conditioning. Whats going on with Roach he claimed Ariza was trying to do everyones job, now its Roach doing everyones job, whats next Roach is going to work as nutritionist too? I think Miguel Cotto made a huge mistake going with Roach, only reason fighters were going to Roach was because of the conditioning they saw that Pacman and Khan had which was mainly do to Alex Ariza.

They should get Cotto their steroid connection, he'd be a beast.

Comment

Cotto will work with phil landman as per usual!!! STFU TS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
        You gonna take this, Hectari?

Comment

The arrogant joke coach roach is embarrassing himself now, his damn fighters keep getting whooped. Boxing is full of f****** broscience. He should be doing interval sprints to get in shape and mitt work. And why the hell does he need to get up at 4:30 am? Boxing is full of unscientific oldschool garbage conditioning methods.

Comment

cotto needs to cashout with the loser of floyd vs canelo and retire.

Comment

does any one think that Cotto working out at half speed hurts him in a fight? IF you ever seen Cotto train, you know what I'm talking about.

Comment

Show me? I thought Cotto fired him?

Roach first said Cotto would work with some guy named Gavin, now its Roach

Comment

Phil Landman and Cotto parted ways a while ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Antwuan Maxx View Post
                    Phil Landman and Cotto parted ways a while ago.
                    Thats what I thought as well, and Roach is now the conditioning Coach for Cotto and Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                    X