Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather's home address

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure floyd will have a good time reading the hate mail. it's always hilarious to see dudes who flip burgers for min wage hate on a guy who took home 85 million

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
      I wouldn't have even called them Cotto fans. It seemed I personally ran into "fans" that just wanted to see him lose. Where they drunk, probably. Pathetic? Most definitely.

However a lot of pac-tards i'm sure will be sending him letters, used dildos, hate mail etc. I don't know whats worse, sending hate mail or love letters? If you ask me both seem a bit disturbing, but you and I both know what kind of letters Floyd will mostly get and we both know what kind of fans that will be sending them... Hence the bold.

so you add fuel to the fire by posting the address here...that's disturbing itself

Comment

3 months in jail is gonna drive floyd nuts , floyd fans should send him letters we dont want the coward to end up a mental case so he could duck manny

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          so you add fuel to the fire by posting the address here...that's disturbing itself
          Why leave the pac-tards out? They obviously need to contact him. They should thank me....

Comment

Why leave the pac-tards out? They obviously need to contact him. They should thank me....

so you posted the address so that Floyd can get even more hate mail AND so people would thank you?

sounds like you have your own special connection to those ******s

Comment

so you posted the address so that Floyd can get even more hate mail AND so people would thank you?

sounds like you have your own special connection to those ******s
              You really think Floyd cares? lol Come on man...

Also, I wouldn't call it a "special connection", more as I enjoy helping others and if these simpletons need to contact Floyd and deliver him some love/hate mail, than so be it.

Comment

You really think Floyd cares? lol Come on man...

Also, I wouldn't call it a "special connection", more as I enjoy helping others and if these simpletons need to contact Floyd and deliver him some love/hate mail, than so be it.
                I wouldnt waste too much time on your explanation.

Maks just trying to troll, unfortunately hes been way off his game lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                  I wouldnt waste too much time on your explanation.

Maks just trying to troll, unfortunately hes been way off his game lately.

trust me, if i wanted to troll , it would be better than this...i asked a simple question why he would post the address

he says its so that Floyd's haters can write to him...that makes no focking sense whatsoever

and like you with your dumbass video the other day...that's the first time ive seen that **** and i just asked you if thats the **** that you watch on youtube

dont get butthurt, Kenny...these fighters dont give a flying fock about you and to see you guys wage this constant, tired war, i just wanted to see what kind of psyche you people have

take you for example...when they made that thread in the lounge, everyone had a nice little laugh except you...you genuinely seem to get emotional everytime Floyd get's dissed...why is that?

Comment

trust me, if i wanted to troll , it would be better than this...i asked a simple question why he would post the address

he says its so that Floyd's haters can write to him...that makes no focking sense whatsoever

and like you with your dumbass video the other day...that's the first time ive seen that **** and i just asked you if thats the **** that you watch on youtube

dont get butthurt, Kenny...these fighters dont give a flying fock about you and to see you guys wage this constant, tired war, i just wanted to see what kind of psyche you people have

take you for example...when they made that thread in the lounge, everyone had a nice little laugh except you...you genuinely seem to get emotional everytime Floyd get's dissed...why is that?
                    How does it not make sense? Just by a few responses on here you can see pac-tards are genuinely happy that they can send Floyd something. It's called helping others, especially when they can't help themselves.

Comment

I am not entertained by anothers misfortune.

My life is not so terrible that I get great enjoyment out of seeing others in worse situations.

Other than that you got things a little twisted. While I do tend to appear in a lot of threads showing support for Floyd, its merely to offset the hate recieved from a miserable group of people. Quite frankly it just annoys me. I dont bash any fighter, and I dont support bashing of fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X