Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's more likely to get Ko'd before they retire: Hopkins,Mosley or Marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would say Marquez if he stops ducking Amir Khan.

Comment

Mosley............

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        - If Hopkins can't fool Dawson with his smoke and mirrors, Hopkins may be next! ... but Dawson has been outsmarted before by Pascal and Hopkins is the master in that department.

- Mosley is still one tough cookie to knock down ..... it can happen if he gets gassed though and is not as good defensively as the other two!

- Marquez ..... it may be hard to believe but if Marquez fights Manny again, Manny may finally be able to KO him, if Manny fights his fight .... but Marquez knows Manny well, so you just never know ..... it may end up a draw ... lol!

I'd go with Hopkins because we know that he is facing the most threatening opponent, KO wise, from the three and Hopkins may look the part of an old warrior come next week.
        I like this post........I wonder if Dawson will be aggressive enough to get Hopkins out

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          - If Hopkins can't fool Dawson with his smoke and mirrors, Hopkins may be next! ... but Dawson has been outsmarted before by Pascal and Hopkins is the master in that department.

- Mosley is still one tough cookie to knock out ..... it can happen if he gets gassed though and is not as good defensively as the other two!

- Marquez ..... it may be hard to believe but if Marquez fights Manny again, Manny may finally be able to KO him, if Manny fights his fight .... but Marquez knows Manny well, so you just never know ..... it may end up a draw ... lol!

I'd go with Hopkins because we know that he is facing the most threatening opponent, KO wise, from the three and Hopkins may look the part of an old warrior come next week.
          Dawson isn't the most threatening person KO wise. There is nothing in Dawson that makes him more threatening than a potential Rios for JMM or Alvarez for Mosley KO wise.

Comment

I'm going to say Hopkins.

For some reason I see Mosley-Canelo closer
            than people think

Marquez, don't think so, he's Warrior
            he'll retire without getting Ko'd

Comment

mosley
              hopkins
              marquez

in that order.

mosley's punch resistance is still intact, but his wearing legs and fading stamina leads me to foresee a referee stoppage in the making - especially when you consider the amount of younger fighters in the talent rich weight classes of 147-154.

hopkins takes 2nd place because in his previous two bouts against pascal we have seen him rocked and wobbled more so than he has ever been before. he has shown the most noticeable drop in punch resistance out of the 3 choices, and the fact that he is fighting as a light-heavyweight means the probability of a single-punch knockout is more likely...not to mention homie is pushing 50 frickin years old!

marquez still shows his impeccable resiliency in his bouts, and is the youngest fighter among this trio of vets. his entry into the 140-147(ish) weight class has been a lot less rocky than many had expected since his fatty-mc-fat-fat debut against floyd mayweather several years back, and he shows to be adapting well to the new weight as of late. he is a lot more hittable these days, but his ability to put together hurtful combination punches is enough to keep the younger pressure fighters from getting too brave in there with him. there are plenty of tough guys at 140 (assuming he sticks around at 140 for the rest of his career sans a 4th pacquiao bout), but not too many concussive 1-punch KO guys.

Comment

Canelo will dominate then ko mosley. He's no longer elite. Hasn't been for a while.

Comment

Mosley easily. Marquez is chinny, a gust of wind would knock him over. Hopkins would probably get knocked out but he'd make it out to some sort of illegal hit and give the ref some sob story.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                    I would say Marquez if he stops ducking Amir Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Da7thsign View Post
                      I think Hops because Dawson may just be fast and strong enough to do it. Mosley would be a close second, Marquez is too stubborn to stay down
                      Real deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X