No announcement yet.

NWO: Team Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NWO: Team Pacquiao

I think Pac's resume and record speak for themselves. He's a once in a lifetime fighter. Given his status, he's under a lot of scrutiny. Some of it is warranted, some of it isn't. But I think the root of it is his team. Pac's charismatic appeal comes from doing a lot of fighting and almost no talking. But that seems to be biting him in the ass recently.

Pac's like a killer dog who just attacks who he's sicked on. He always says he'll just fight whoever Arum puts in front of him. I think he's telling the truth. Left to his own devices, I think Pac woulda taken the blood tests for Floyd. I think he'd fight Mosley too, or anybody else. But if Arum and Roach don't like the deal, they'll tell him no, and Pac will just nod his head and go with whatever they say.

He always delivers big in the ring, which is what really matters to me as a fan. But Pac's team makes him look bad sometimes with some of the **** they say on his behalf. He's close to retirement, so I see no point in him leaving Top Rank altogether. But you guys in NWO think Pac should start doing more of his own talking? Or should he just stick to the fighting and let his crew handle the rest as is?

Originally posted by MurderDeathKill View Post
    I think Pac's resume and record speak for themselves. He's a once in a lifetime fighter. Given his status, he's under a lot of scrutiny. Some of it is warranted, some of it isn't. But I think the root of it is his team. Pac's charismatic appeal comes from doing a lot of fighting and almost no talking. But that seems to be biting him in the ass recently.

Pac's like a killer dog who just attacks who he's sicked on. He always says he'll just fight whoever Arum puts in front of him. I think he's telling the truth. Left to his own devices, I think Pac woulda taken the blood tests for Floyd. I think he'd fight Mosley too, or anybody else. But if Arum and Roach don't like the deal, they'll tell him no, and Pac will just nod his head and go with whatever they say.

He always delivers big in the ring, which is what really matters to me as a fan. But Pac's team makes him look bad sometimes with some of the **** they say on his behalf. He's close to retirement, so I see no point in him leaving Top Rank altogether. But you guys in NWO think Pac should start doing more of his own talking? Or should he just stick to the fighting and let his crew handle the rest as is?
    Pac's fine where he is. At this point, I admit I'd love to hear him go ape**** on the mic and spit fire and someone. It would be funny, but it's not necessary. All he has left if the Shane-PBF winner and Margarito at WW. If he went back to 140, Bradley, or Alexander if he'd beaten Bradley by then. No need for him to change his approach now.

Talking more won't change anything, even though it would be different for Pac to do. I think he's game to face whoever, so anybody on his team can say it for him really.

Comment

Pac oughta do more of his own talkin.

But really, it's hard to question the moves he's made, just the explanations his crew has put up for em.

Cotto at 145 was a way to punk the guy. He needed Pac for the payday, they let him know they was runnin ****.

Mayweather needed Pac, not vice versa. They wanted to let em know about it, so they said fuck the tests, go fight SSM.

Seems simple enuf. It'd just be better for Pac to dead the mouthpieces and let it be known on his own.

Comment

I don't care if Pac talks or not, Freddie does enough talking and he's been spot on predicting Pac's fights lately. It's uncanny.

I wish people would dead the Margarito talk. That guy's a piece of dog doodoo and he hasn't fought since getting his a$$ handed to him.

I think PAC should fight the winner of Shane-Floyd and then whoever's left standing at 140 and retire as a solid HOF if he loses one of those or an ATG if he wins both.

Comment

Originally posted by MurderDeathKill View Post

Sometimes actions speak louder than words and Pac's fighting history show us that he would fight anyone, The thing is every boxer have a team of people around him some are important and some arent, Some look out for their fighter and i dont blame them but sometime silence is golden especially when you are a fighter like Pacquiao whose achievement speaks for itself...Only if some members of his team can adopt that silence instead of putting Pacquiao under the bus with their daily contradiction.

Comment

Turns out Pac's catching a break. Since his other backup options are also Arum fighters, he's just rattling them off one after another with the PBF fight off. They tried to do the deal, no go, so all the stupid **** they were spitting about resisting the tests before is forgotten. Blame's been switched around. Don't see any need for justification of a Margarito fight. He's TR, he's there, he's at a higher weight than Pac's been at, so it's cut and dry. Thankfully they moved past that horrendous Cotto idea. Would be a hoot hearing Pac's team try to explain that one.

Comment

Pac's team woulda looked better if they just kept their fuckin mouths shut on the whole OST thing. Just say they ain't doin it and leave it at that. People who get accused of **** and gotta defend themselves end up makin themselves look guilty when they talk too much. Never believed he did roids, but they coulda handled that better.

It's old news now cuz Floyd's the one lookin foolish at this point. He's the one who killed that fight, so fuck it. Far as marg goes, I got no problem wit that. Better fight than people are givin it credit for. Arum makes the deals, Pac just fights.

Comment

Crikey, 150? Pac could beat Margarito at 154. This catchweight madness is trite and unnecessary. Now I'm getting sick of these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
                  Crikey, 150? Pac could beat Margarito at 154. This catchweight madness is trite and unnecessary. Now I'm getting sick of these guys.
                  As a Pac fan, I'm very disappointed for his team...

Comment

pacs tight lil ass is so sweet

Comment

Working...
                    X