Im gonna laugh so hard when yall hearts break

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Burner View Post
    Ok fine then.

600k right now that hes not scared of Shane.
    lol of course hes scared of shane. hes just getting forced to fight him

Comment

Originally posted by GTR View Post
      lol of course hes scared of shane. hes just getting forced to fight him
      Now you pussing out.

I thought you said the fight will never happen.

Lets go.

600K right now it happens.

Comment

people must be stupid if they think the biggest ***** in boxing is actually fighting a live threat.

Comment

for actually anticipating Floyd fighting mosley. call me a hater but floyds a joke! is he really fighting an actual welterweight title holder??? Fighting mosley is fighting for legacy, fraud dont do that kinda ****. Floyds gonna skip mosley and wait for the real "money", and thats the Pacman.
          It's time for you to look at the facts GTR... I know it is hard for you guys to understand that he isn't a fraud... that's why because you guys listen too much to Bob Arum and believe him...

He already fought Judah, Baldomir, Hatton and DLH who all were welter beltholders... why shouldn't he fight Mosley???

So you saying that Pacquiao is an easier fight for Mayweather??? He ain't fights Mosley because he is too dangerous but waits for the weak PacMan? Do I understand that right???

Comment

for actually anticipating Floyd fighting mosley. call me a hater but floyds a joke! is he really fighting an actual welterweight title holder??? Fighting mosley is fighting for legacy, fraud dont do that kinda ****. Floyds gonna skip mosley and wait for the real "money", and thats the Pacman.
            Lets go.

600k. Why you ducking?

Comment

Originally posted by -Reflexes- View Post
              Now you pussing out.

Lets go.

These dudes are really funny... the only one that reported or better said asked about it was their in-house writer Marley... everyone who is really envolved in the talks about this fight said everything is running smooth...

If they don't believe GBP it's their right but both fighters fight under the same banner more or less... so why should they lie??? The only time there are lies is if two different promoters are envolved... I even believed Arum when he said Clottey-Pac will happen... it his fighters

Comment

ive taken notice that you continue to make threads about this fight not happening. what is your obsession?

Comment

Originally posted by -Reflexes- View Post
                  Now you pussing out.

Lets go.

so youre king burner, right?

the thing about people with alts is theyre not good with their word. its like doing a credit check, and u just failed. I aint riskin my 600k on some dude with multiple usernames, i might never see my e-points again. I only bet with one name posters with solid credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by z0jo View Post
                    people must be stupid if they think the biggest ***** in boxing is actually fighting a live threat.
                    The actual question is who was so stupid to believe that one of the greatest fighters of his era is a *****?

Comment

Thread Starter still DUCKING the 600k bet.

Comment

Working...
                      X