Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather, Golden Boy Hit Back at Pacquiao/Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poor cotto, first getting beat down with possibly loaded gloves, and then by someone possibly taking PEDs....lol

Comment

• Originally posted by elliot0214 View Post
      all sports ahould embrace random testing with more stringent standars. And even though Im not a big fan od Floyd, I do respect his acomplishments and his position. Manny is not looking good by blatantly refusing the tests, joepardizing even the integrity of the sport and his legacy.
      Floyd couldnt careless about the sport. His own fans know it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Hammer View Post
        Floyd couldnt careless about the sport. His own fans know it.
        This current dilemma shows that pacq TRULY CARES about the sport and his fans. GTFOH WTS!

Comment

• Anyone who says Pac was taking PEDS when he fought Cotto is a ****ing idiot. PERIOD. Go ahead and say it so you can put yourself in that category.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
            and something tells me that if Pac ends up walking away from this fight, that the now pretty much dormant "no african american fighters" debate will be alive and well again.....haha
            Your guy will NEVER get a megafight. And that is partly because he is handled by stooges.

Comment

• Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
              poor cotto, first getting beat down with possibly loaded gloves, and then by someone possibly taking PEDs....lol
              Yeah, that's pretty bad. I always said that Miguel Cotto could have
              been a great fighter but he didn't allow himself to develop into the
              fighter he could have been, do to his ego and pride.

Comment

• Dumb *******s!!!!!

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
                Beatdown and Floyd in the same sentence dont make sense.
                He is not known to give a "beatdown", more like running around.
                PinoyZoi stfu, I hate dumb ass *******s. Floyd gave a beatdown to Diego Corrales, Arturo Gatti, Sharmba Mitchell, and many other fighters. Beatdown and Manny not using PEDS should not be in the same sentence. He didn't beat Marquez down in 2 fights, he didn't beat Morales down in the first fight even though the guy was used and abused and washed up. He started beating down other fighters after he left Marquez behind. lmao. PEDS will beatdown anybody and that's why your guy doesn't want random tests as it will catch him at anytime while he's not aware. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Golden Boy admits Pacquiao took a blood test two weeks before he crippled Hatton - AND HE TESTED CLEAN.
                  It was NOT a drug test, it was a routine "MEDICAL TEST", which tests for AIDS, Hepatitis an other diseases.

Comment

• ahahahaha...man i had a good laugh reading that article. Manny just keeps digging himself into a deeper hole. Its plain for everyone to see how full of **** this guy is.
                    Last edited by p4p-champ; 12-28-2009, 08:18 PM.

Comment

• Random test!!!

So LOT OF PEOPLE WANTS RANDOM HUH.... NOW THERE GOES YOUR RANDOM TEST... LETS SEE WHOS TAKING WHAT!!!! COME ON TAKE THE TEST FIRST AND TALK LATER!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X