This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
    Here is their website which has stuff without customization.
    http://www.ringside.com/ringside/grant-boxing.html
    Oh I see, so the White/Gold set is considered custom even without your own name. Is that you in the youtube link?

Comment

• ok boys good stuff ive been reading here,i need a new pair of gloves for bag training and sparring,not sure what to get?
      im using rival gloves at the moment and i would recommend them as good gloves.
      need some recommendations of gloves apart from winning and grants
      what are everlast gloves like?ive heard mixed views
      also does anyone know how much ringside charge for shipping to u.k?

Comment

• Originally posted by 510hustler View Post
        Oh I see, so the White/Gold set is considered custom even without your own name. Is that you in the youtube link?
        Yes, it's considered customized. Very expensive man.

And no, it's not.

Comment

• Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
          My goodness..

I asked them: How much would it cost me if I wanted to order the training set, (regular headgear, regular fould protector and 14 oz Gloves) in white/metallic Gold Fusion?

Their response: $1250 plus shipping.

I'm just going to order the regular ones they got on Ringside. Forget custom gloves.
          Yeah, if you're Floyd Mayweather Jr. you can buy 'em without regret but $1,250 + is very expensive. Also, they have some cool color schemes for the Grants at Ringside.

Btw, why the 14oz gloves? I thought that most boxers use the 16's for sparring...

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Yeah, if you're Floyd Mayweather Jr. you can buy 'em without regret but $1,250 + is very expensive. Also, they have some cool color schemes for the Grants at Ringside.

Btw, why the 14oz gloves? I thought that most boxers use the 16's for sparring...
            Exactly. Way too expensive unless you're balling big.

I honestly don't know why i wanted 14 oz but I will end up getting 16oz.

Comment

• Comment

• i have the 16 oz grant gloves

they are pretty long but no big deal. gives you better wrist support

also i told you the grant custom gloves are crazy stupid expensive and overpriced

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  I recently bought this Lonsdale headgear and so far it's protected my pretty face from gettting too beat up.

Lonsdale Elite Molded Foam Sparring Gloves - Lace
                  Just got my Lonsdale gloves today. They're nice looking gloves, they fit well but the padding seems very hard - almost like a bag glove. Is this typical of sparring gloves? Do they soften up once they're broken in? The last thing I want to do is hurt my sparring partner with hard gloves - they have it tough enough just going up against me...

Comment

• yes theyll soften up. i have the ringside IMF techs and theyre made in the same factory i believe so both these gloves are virtually the same. the padding isnt supposed to be soft though, you dont want your opponents feel your knuckles through the glove. these gloves wont bother your opponents as they have a lot of padding that gives in when making contact

Comment

• anybody used everlast protex 3 training glove before?

any info?

Comment

Working...
                      X