No announcement yet.

The Floyd/JMM And Pacquiao Hypocrisy Stops Here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Floyd/JMM And Pacquiao Hypocrisy Stops Here

No more talk about size with this fight, because JMM is doing the same that Pac did. Pac had one fight at 135 against the weakest champion there and skipped 140 to fight Oscar at 147.

JMM at least had TWO fights at 135 against TWO champions who neither had ever been knocked out, but he knocked them out. JMM is not going to 147 but rather 144 to fight Floyd.

You cant have it both ways. Let's just put it to rest and enjoy the great upcoming fights.

Lakers in 6

Comment

Well said, sadly watch how the hypocrites side step this thread all together

Comment

Floyd said its a Welterweight fight....there has been no official confirmation on the weight either as far as I'm aware....also Floyd shouldn't get criticised because JMM is a grown ass man and made the decision to move up to fight Floyd....Floyd never called him out or suggested anything.

As for Pac and Roach, I don't like the whole catchweight thing but if you had a big name acting as desperate as Mosely I'm pretty sure you would seek to gain any advantage you could to get his name on your resume if he's dumb enough to agree.

Comment

*waits for all the outage the sport writers showed Mayweather*

.....oh yeah it wont happen.

Comment

Originally posted by apokalips View Post
            Floyd said its a Welterweight fight....there has been no official confirmation on the weight either as far as I'm aware....also Floyd shouldn't get criticised because JMM is a grown ass man and made the decision to move up to fight Floyd....Floyd never called him out or suggested anything.

As for Pac and Roach, I don't like the whole catchweight thing but if you had a big name acting as desperate as Mosely I'm pretty sure you would seek to gain any advantage you could to get his name on your resume if he's dumb enough to agree.
            144 is a welterweight fight. If you weigh from 141-147 it's welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by apokalips View Post

Floyd/JMM is at a catchweight of 144. Im not hating on Pac, I think its a good fight for him, but at the same time critics cant hate on Floyd either. Just like Pac has a smart team behind him so does Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
                144 is a welterweight fight. If you weigh from 141-147 it's welterweight.
                Actually you can weigh any weight you want as long as you dont exceed 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasjudah View Post
                  Well said, sadly watch how the hypocrites side step this thread all together
                  Looks like you were right.

Comment

Working...
                  X