Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be the man to defeat Anderson Silva?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will be the man to defeat Anderson Silva?

As the title asks, Who will be the man to defeat Anderson Silva?

Is there anyone outhere at Middleweight? I thought that Hendo would be the man, but even he couldnt beat the seemingly unstoppable Spider.

I think if someone does take him out it could be a Light heavyweight

Any thoughts?

Anderson Silva reaches in with a leg kick, BDDAT. Wanderlei counters with a flurry of 800 punches.

Wanderlei via Murder.

Just Kidding, I sincerely doubt they would fight each other, being friends. I really can't see any Middleweight or Light Heavyweight beating him any time soon.

Fedor?

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
      Anderson Silva reaches in with a leg kick, BDDAT. Wanderlei counters with a flurry of 800 punches.

Wanderlei via Murder.

Just Kidding, I sincerely doubt they would fight each other, being friends. I really can't see any Middleweight or Light Heavyweight beating him any time soon.

Fedor?
      How about Shogun, i think he still has a big part to play in the UFC.

Comment

Originally posted by number6 View Post
        How about Shogun, i think he still has a big part to play in the UFC.
        Sho-gun was good. And it would've been exciting to see him face Liddell. But with his recent injuries, don't count on him to be someone to stop the spider any time soon. I think someone who has a chance is GSP. He is constantly improving every match and he's been phenomenal recently. Other then him I don't see anyone in the Middleweight division giving Silva any real trouble. Maybe Cote will give him a good fight. But I would bet my money on someone from light heavyweight (maybe Wanderlei) to possibly beat him but even that is an un-certainty.

Comment

BJ Penn, MAYBE G.S.P cos he wouldnt care about the fact that Silva is "unstoppable"

Comment

if want to see if fight cung le even though there not in the same organization

Comment

sorry for the bad grammar my com messed up

Comment

Depends if he fights at 205 anymore.......

Comment

Originally posted by neils7147933 View Post
                  Depends if he fights at 205 anymore.......
                  Well he should. What other competition is there for him at Middleweight. His last match should be Cote and after that he should stay in the 205 division until he dominated there too. There are much more possibilities and interesting matchup's in that division that are suitable for him.

Comment

Working...
                  X