Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is Pacquiao the most over rated boxer in this era?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is Pacquiao the most over rated boxer in this era?

back when Manny was going through life and death with Marquez in 08 I don't remember Manny people ranking him amongst the greats of all time and after that Post Diaz, DLH , Hatton, Cotto and Clottey he became one of the ATG's?

can you name another boxer whose stock went up that much in just over 2 years?

Intel is a crappy processor that is overpriced and performance wise isn't any better then an Amd Phenom II x4 quad core processors compete against Intels crappy 4 core processor. They both perform about the same except Intel overcharges for their crap. Intels best processor destroys Intels 4 cores and Phenoms 4 and Phenom/Thubans 6 core processors. But who is dumb enough to pay 1 grand for Intels 6 core processor the intel Core i7-980X?

Comment

people all of a sudden ranking him ahead of RJJ and making threads about him easily beating prime winky wright and Trinidad.

has something like this ever happened before?

Comment

Intel is an evil company that only cares about money, and only idiots buy their products.

Comment

Originally posted by IlostMyAccount View Post
          Intel is a crappy processor that is overpriced and performance wise isn't any better then an Amd Phenom II x4 quad core processors compete against Intels crappy 4 core processor. They both perform about the same except Intel overcharges for their crap. Intels best processor destroys Intels 4 cores and Phenoms 4 and Thubans 6 core processors. But who is dumb enough to pay 1 grand for Intels 6 core processor the intel Core i7-980X?
          I think you meant to post this in the computer nerd thread.

Also, why is it all or nothing with fans? How come Pacquiao is either the greatest fighter of all time who would easily knock Ali out........or he's the most overrated bum who has ever fought? Sort it out.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

LOL. Yea name me a fighter who has a better resume than pac today?? i'

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              back when Manny was going through life and death with Marquez in 08 I don't remember Manny people ranking him amongst the greats of all time and after that Post Diaz, DLH , Hatton, Cotto and Clottey he became one of the ATG's?

can you name another boxer whose stock went up that much in just over 2 years?
              Believe whatever you like. You are intitled to that.

Pac is proven. Believe it, or not...

Pretty far from overrated imo.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IlostMyAccount View Post
                  Intel is a crappy processor that is overpriced and performance wise isn't any better then an Amd Phenom II x4 quad core processors compete against Intels crappy 4 core processor. They both perform about the same except Intel overcharges for their crap. Intels best processor destroys Intels 4 cores and Phenoms 4 and Phenom/Thubans 6 core processors. But who is dumb enough to pay 1 grand for Intels 6 core processor the intel Core i7-980X?
                  That is a load of garbage. Intels i7 930 pisses over any of Amd's quad core processors for not much more money.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomato Can View Post
                    That is a load of garbage. Intels i7 930 pisses over any of Amd's quad core processors for not much more money.
                    Really? What does it do better? Gaming wise they both are rated at the same. Unless your doing serious video editing software, it makes no difference! Oh no the Intel I7 930 saves you an extra 5 minutes in video editing software but makes 0 difference for video games!

Comment

Working...
                    X