Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark My Words: Cotto Will EXPOSE Pacquiao And Derail His Hype Machine On The 14th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MakeDamnSure View Post
    They look like a fool everytime Pac fights, bitching Manny will get murdered and after Pac wins you won't see them for a while.
    When will they learn...tsk tsk tsk...
    I'm not sure who these people you're referring to are but i had Pac picked over both Oscar and Hatton. If you did your research before posting you'd have a much easier time getting people to believe your ridiculous arguements.

Comment

Originally posted by Stewie Cruise View Post
      Even if cotto wins how is that "Exposing" Pac???
      Pac is considered by many uneducated fans who are new to the sport and watch too much 24/7 to be the best P4P fighter in the world. If he loses to Cotto especially in dominant fashion like i expect him to, his P4P status gets revoked and we find out that he was overrated all along.

Comment

50 cent fans and lil wayne fans dont deserve to be taken seriously

Comment

3 more days, Im sure each side has bookmarked all the hate threads for both fighters.

Comment

It's posters like this that give all Floyd Mayweather fans a bad name! We're not all like this!!

Comment

How do you "expose" someone with 3 losses already. We've all heard it, everyone has a plan but executing is the hardest part.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
                Let's be honest, deep down inside regardless of whether you'll admit it or not, you know as well as i do that Manny would get destroyed if he ever stepped into the ring with Mayweather.

The only thing i'm scared of is how far you Pac fans will reduce yourselves once that day comes and you have to recite the excuses you probably already have planned out.
                Yes....i'm so sure Manny would get destroyed by Mayweather that I already have 100k bet with Mangler jr on Pacquiao and already have $1000 real US dollars on Pacquaio ready for when the fight gets signed because im sure Mayweather will be between a 2to1 and 3to1 betting favorite over Pacquiao when betting opens up.

If you're so sure Mayweather destroys Pac you could you know.....put your money where your mouth is.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
                  The reality is: Pac is arguably the most overrated fighter of the past decade and although he's a top fighter at the lower divisions, he loses badly against any top 5 fighter at WW.
                  This part really had me laughing.....

Most overrated fighter this decade....yet a top fighter at the lower divisions.
                  Top fighter at the lower weight divisions....yet will lose badly against any top 5 WW (Mosley, Cotto, Floyd, Clottey, Berto).
                  I don't see any shame or excuses losing to those 5 fighters....do you? Especially if the fighter is an overrated fighter coming from the lower weight divisions.....no?

By the way...not a tard...just defending a fighter against "boxing fans who can cut thru the BS like you".

Comment

Shouldn't you be making a thread about Mayweather's next fight against Ivan Calderon?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                      It's posters like this that give all Floyd Mayweather fans a bad name! We're not all like this!!
                      A point very well taken...just like how everyone who supports Pacquiao isn't a *******/ Pachugger.....

Comment

Working...
                      X