Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua is hit anti-Muslim abuse after he tweeted picture praying in mosque

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Because you sound very insecure as you keep putting Christian in "".

You probably have some ill, americanized feeling towards islam. It sure sounds like it.

I put it in quotations because in this day and age it's just a word people use it seems. They call themselves "Christians" but do absolutely nothing the Bible or Christ says. It's like spray on cologne that they wear when it's convenient. Kind of like Obama calling himself that but the things he says and does go against what is in the Bible.

I don't know how you equated that to me being insecure, but ok

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      I put it in quotations because in this day and age it's just a word people use it seems. They call themselves "Christians" but do absolutely nothing the Bible or Christ says. It's like spray on cologne that they wear when it's convenient. Kind of like Obama calling himself that but the things he says and does go against what is in the Bible.

I don't know how you equated that to me being insecure, but ok
      Because:

1) You said you thought it was funny/strange
      2) You put Christian in ""

If you're not insecure, why would you not embrace it?

Comment

• Originally posted by buge View Post
        you obviously don't understand the Trinity

Muslims pray to the pagan moon "god" Allah, who is not the God of Abraham regardless of whether they claim it ... someone can say an earthworm is the God of Abraham and pray to it, that doesn't mean they are praying to the same God as are the Jews
        You realize how much of a Hypocrite you are being right? You are claiming that muslims pray to a Moon God and Just because muslims say so doesnt mean that they pray to the God of Abraham. Yet you are taking the words of Jesus' followers proclaiming that he (Jesus) is God or the Son of God? Because well I don't recall any Book of Jesus in the new testement... So that must be true? Without ever considering that it was a Roman Emperor who decided what was to be in the bible 300 years after Jesus died in order to prevent civil war between the Jewish sects that followed the Teachings of Jesus because apparently there were 4 or 5 different messages that got out?

And obviously you or your pastor/priest got your Moon God theory from Robert Morey in the 90s...Go ahead ask them....

Is your faith that weak that you have to spout uneducated ignorant rhetoric in order to validate your beliefs?

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Because:

1) You said you thought it was funny/strange
          2) You put Christian in ""

If you're not insecure, why would you not embrace it?
          Nevermind, you don't seem to get it at all. Have a good day.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            Oh it's only 12? I didn't know that. Then surely he need not worry.

So he shouldn't go pray in a synagogue then?
            You are gonna have to explain this whole Synagogue angle you are going with here Bat.

Im not following you

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Nevermind, you don't seem to get it at all. Have a good day.
              I get that you're insecure and feel that only you are a real Christian which in all honesty is totally laughable.

Comment

• This is one of the reasons why, i think somebody like Anthony Joshua should stay off twitter! I believe that any public figure in sport, should stay off twitter! social media is a breeding ground for the sheeple, and hive mind individuals.

But then again some people love attention, whether its positive or negative. (Joshua could secretly be loving this! and feeding off the hate).
                Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 01-19-2017, 11:50 AM.

Comment

• what kind of attention whore puts themselves praying on social media?

Comment

• Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                    This is one of the reason why, i think somebody like Anthony Joshua should stay off twitter! I believe that any public figure in sport, should stay off twitter! social media is a breeding ground for the sheeple, and hive mind individuals.

But then again some people love attention, whether its positive or negative. (Joshua could secretly be loving this! and feeding off the hate).
                    Social media is like 90% of joshuas marketing.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                      This is one of the reasons why, i think somebody like Anthony Joshua should stay off twitter! I believe that any public figure in sport, should stay off twitter! social media is a breeding ground for the sheeple, and hive mind individuals.

so is islam....and all the other religions.

Comment

Working...
                      X