Who remembers Def Jam???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who remembers Def Jam???

Hey guys,

I have not long found this game in an old box Def jam i forgot all about it and to this day it is still a pretty good game to play, for back then the graphics aren't even that bad with brutal special moves and being able to take glasses, pool cues, re bar etc from the crown and using the surrounding area to beat on people.... awesome

Dej Jam Vendetta and Fight for New York were probably my favorite fighting games ever honestly. Nothing like beating the shiiiit out of your favorite rappers or ones you dont like.

Was a huge Red, Meth, and DMX fan growing up so it was extra epic for me

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
      Dej Jam Vendetta and Fight for New York were probably my favorite fighting games ever honestly. Nothing like beating the shiiiit out of your favorite rappers or ones you dont like.

Was a huge Red, Meth, and DMX fan growing up so it was extra epic for me
      I used to beat up Joe budden with method man
      NON STOP
      Like this is for pump it up
      Bish ass muthafxcka haha

Comment

I played the crap out of Def Jam Fight for NY. Loved how you could customize your fighter with different fighting styles and clothing etc.

I wish they would make more games in the franchise. Although if they used current rappers it would probably suck.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          I played the crap out of Def Jam Fight for NY. Loved how you could customize your fighter with different fighting styles and clothing etc.

I wish they would make more games in the franchise. Although if they used current rappers it would probably suck.
          Drake would be the top fighter haha
          Hip hip ain't hip hop no more
          I miss biggie

Comment

I used to always pick Method Man lol

Comment

Just downloaded Vendetta and Fight For NY for the Dolphin Emulator.

Will be using a Dualshock 4 to play them.

Comment

I don't know about Def Jam friends. Anyone guide about it?

Comment

Working...
                X