Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: I Won't Apologize For The Decision - I Earned It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
    why cant u just say it was a good fight that could have went either way but u favored kov?
    cause there was a clear winner in at least 7 rounds and his name was kovalev. why do we have to pretend that ward's less frequent, less clean, and less effective punches are better than kovalev's? why can't you just say i am blind or i love ward and thats why i think he won? that would be more accurate than saying it could have gone either way because it simply coudln't if you understand how to score boxing. more punches adn cleaner punches=you deserve to win. not some biased crap about borderline body shots being worth more than clean shots. thats just crap and you know it.

Comment

Boxingscene,

Can you do a better job of screening for whiny lil B itche$??

Comment

No matter who people think won, Ward don't owe an apology. At the end of the day he's not the judge and didn't make the final decision. If people want an apology go ask the judges for it.

Comment

Originally posted by norrin View Post
          You moron ... he is contractually obligated to give him a rematch.
          And that's why you're the only moron here. read.

Comment

Ward earned a a$$ whoopin just looking at his face it was obvious. Definitely didn't earn the win or 3 belts fighting bicycle hit and hold style after losing 4 rounds and a knock down. No way. Kovalev earned 7 rounds to 5.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
              lol that's pretty damning
              It just shows Ward was genuinely surprised, he obviously didn't expect a win. This reaction is telling though and important enough, because he has since pretended to be the right winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                Andre ward walking around like tim bradley after Pac 1 .
                LOL one of the times Wardrolene is happy he does such low ppv

Comment

Originally posted by Low_Blows_420 View Post
                  Ward earned a a$$ whoopin just looking at his face it was obvious. Definitely didn't earn the win or 3 belts fighting bicycle hit and hold style after losing 4 rounds and a knock down. No way. Kovalev earned 7 rounds to 5.
                  and he'd get more of that in their rematch. Kovalev will be doubling/tripling the amount of powerful jabs in the rematch making ward work more and more trying to get inside and when he does that powerful right hand will be waiting--whether it would hit the homerun somehow or not, remains to be seen but the amount of punishment ward will get won't change, could be far worse next time.

Comment

Andre Ward is fighter of the year in my books, after all the inactivity due to promotional issues with the late Dan Goosen, he has smashed 2016 with 3 big wins at a new weight division. As controversial as the Kovalev win was, he still pulled it out and you have to respect that. He is one of my most favourite fighters right now and I am keen to see the rematch! Golovkin take note this is how it's done. Actions speak louder than words!

Comment

• Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
                      He just said he's not sure if he would've complained had it gone the other way...how could you earn a victory that could've been so easily a loss in your mind?

@1:24

Especially when supposedly taking a world champs title. Reparations and Black-lash for the Trump victory. Andre knows in his heart he lost badly. I hope he lives forever.

Comment

Working...
                      X