No announcement yet.

A Boxing Draft?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scholar View Post
    Hang about! How can you have Joe Louis of the 30's? We're only using 50's to 00's!?
    Originally posted by Diegosome1 View Post
    Oops. Give me smoking joe in the 60s
    lol good stuff man, I didnt notice.

sorry about that, been dead tired gettin home from hospital

joe it is

Comment

Holyfield at Cruiserweight
      Holmes at Heavyweight

Comment

soul_survivor on the clock!

Comment

Erik Morales (00s featherweight)

Gabriel "Flash" Elorde (1960s super featherweight)

Comment

My picks so far:

Robinson (1950s)
            Sonny Liston (1950s)
            Elorde (1960s)
            Monzon (1970s)
            Tyson (1980s)
            Morales (2000s)

Comment

Wilfredo Gomez (70’s, 122)
              Marvin Hagler (80’s, 160)
              Ray Leonard (80’s, 147)
              Tommy Hearns (80's, 154)
              Evander Holyfield (80's, 200)
              Larry Holmes (80's 201+) - wanted to go wit 70s version but his best wins imo are in the 80's. He defeated spinks twice, imo. IDC for his loss to Tyson. He was done by that time. Just like I don't put much sick on his win over Ali

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                Wilfredo Gomez (70’s, 122)
                Marvin Hagler (80’s, 160)
                Ray Leonard (80’s, 147)
                Tommy Hearns (80's, 154)
                Evander Holyfield (80's, 200)
                Larry Holmes (80's 201+) - wanted to go wit 70s version but his best wins imo are in the 80's. He defeated spinks twice, imo. IDC for his loss to Tyson. He was done by that time. Just like I don't put much sick on his win over Ali
                Man you've got 5 guys from the 80s. The rules clearly state that you can have up to 3. Also you have to have at least one guy from every decade 1950-2000s.

You can keep three of those. But you will then have to re pick the other 2 AT THE END OF THIS ROUND.

And read the rules. It's starting to get annoying in correcting you on here. I might have to disqualify you if you fail to follow the rules correctly one more time.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  Man you've got 5 guys from the 80s. The rules clearly state that you can have up to 3. Also you have to have at least one guy from every decade 1950-2000s.

You can keep three of those. But you will then have to re pick the other 2 AT THE END OF THIS ROUND.

And read the rules. It's starting to get annoying in correcting you on here. I might have to disqualify you if you fail to follow the rules correctly one more time.
                  lol disqualify me. Smh art having a x amount of numbers from a decade. Lol you should place the rules on one page, not scattered through a thread . I only read posts on the ones I'm quoted or tagged on. Other than that, its cool. I'll step aside. I didn't follow boxing before the 80's so I'll be hard pressed to choose anyone from before that era.

Last edited by hhs661; 11-09-2016, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                    lol disqualify me. Smh art having a x amount of numbers from a decade. Lol you should place the rules on one page, not scattered through a thread . I only read posts on the ones I'm quoted or tagged on. Other than that, its cool. I'll step aside. I didn't follow boxing before the 80's so I'll be hard pressed to choose anyone from before that era.

you're out fool

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      you're out fool
                      Thumbs up

Comment

Working...
                      X