• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Polarbear View Post
    Kevin Durant is a lame ass skinny bitch

This is true. Hey bud, why don't you also help contribute to this thread

Comment

The warriors are my team, since I was a kid a long time ago. You got me into the T@rd zone now, but I ain't mad.

I just gonna re watch
      Super Bowl XXIX, a really great Super Bowl

Comment

This is Brush's way of acknowledging the Cav's cant beat this squad.

Let's not forget Lebron choked 4 times

Grab a seat and enjoy a super team

Comment

This thread is NBA season ended eons ago and we're now almost a quarter through the NFL season.

Comment

Brush is so mad

Comment

[QUOTE=BrushMyHair.;17097766]HanzGruber
              Come on Man...
              -MAKAVELLI-
              [ DUBBZZ ]
              $BloodyNate$
              Sterling Archer
              RicspekOnMaName

Your contributions to this thread would be most appreciated

Let's never forget what happened in June. That ultimate choke job. Ever since the whoriors got Kevin Durant, their fans have been acting like they won the championship. Let's remind those f*ggots who the Champs are, and pretty much that they choked a 3-1 lead harder than Alletta Ocean chokes on a Penis.

1. how come brush knows how to use the mention system but i dont????
              3. FCK THE WARRIORS....

stupid beta CUCKS!

I hope they fall flat on their faces. they got rid of some integral pieces like bogut and someone who a lot of people ****ted on in harrison barnes because he kept quiet and didnt want to disrupt step curry's and the golden lightskinned bro's and the NBA's push to market them as the new gold standard of the nba. from what ive seen this preseason, this team CAN BE BEAT.

They lack inside presence. The loss of bogut is a big one and the integration of durant on offense without messin with the pride of not getting enough touches with klay, curry, AND DRAYMOND who was already complaining about the lack of shots BEFORE durant got there will be a problem.

as for WARDELL Curry, he's a beta CUCK!. This was proven in this past NBA finals when a true mandingo warrior fo real exposed and emasculated him for the world to see (title was lost in that cleveland game where lebron blocked WARDELL's shot at the rim and STRAIGHT TALKED **** TO HIM and none of steph's teammates came to his defense while lebron's teammates went ham at lebron). This is proven with who his wife is, SHE IS THE ONE WHO WEARS THE PANTS in that household. She tells him to take their daughter to the press conferences in post games and its excused as "aaawwww schucks she soooo cute doe" when really the PROPER reaction should be, he needs to stop bringing his barely 5 year old child to the press conference despite your attention whoring wife's attempt to be the next kim kardashian.

i kno what you trying to do ayesha,
              just stop it.

2 ways to beat the warriors this year:

1. employ the cavs defense and more importantly, the spurs defense of last year's late season win vs the warriors.

-EVERYTHING MUST BE PLAYED FOR THE DRIVE.....

EVERY OFFENSIVE PLAY.

That's how you play curry,

You make him drive then you dont fall for the initial fake shot but wait until he gets off the floor. You put a bigger, stronger, faster, more athletic player on him and you tell that player to make steph drive at every chance you get and when he takes a shot AT THE RIM, THAT'S WHEN YOU CHALLENGE HIM.

ditto klay.
              ditto durant.

you make everybody else shoot wide open jumpshot. those 3, you play them for the drive every time and challenge their shots at the rim.

Offensively,

you make whoever durant, steph is guarding and make them go through rip hamilton reggie miller like screens. you burn durant and wardell's energy level on defense. you attack them at the rim (specifically WARDELL because he lacks athleticism, vertical leap, strength, and more importantly, manhood when going at the rim (due to weak ankles and beta CUCK! persona)).

Comment

Sterling Archer
                flipping out like the Warriors enacted Sharia Law and broke out the prayer matts during the National Anthem.

Comment

It'll be amazing lifting that trrophy over the Cavs

Bulls might beat the Cavs Butler's time to shine

Comment

Comment

Sterling Archer

Comment

Working...
                      X