Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Floyd Mayweather known as a boxing genius when he's only shown us one style

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    I get how there are new fans who might have only seen Mayweather towards the end, when he did fight in a defensive, as low activity as he could get away with style, and think he only fought one way, but he definitely did not fight that way throughout his entire career. He's as versatile as a boxer can be. There's nothing he "couldn't" do. He may prefer one way, but he could fight in any way.
    There is plenty Floyd couldn't do.

He can't integrate offence and defence with fluidity. He can't combo punch for ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
      What exactly are you on about?

The first fight with Maidana, Mayweather looked uncomfortable and had to adjust
      Mayweather never adjusted vs Maidana in the first fight. Maidana tired was all.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
        You can also suck my plums.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          He is a genius for hugging

Black people - " he wasn't hugging him, it was a boxing move "- Rest of the world - " he was hugging him and almost kissed him Black people - " he was dodging him " Rest of the world - " he was running laps around the ring " 

Wow he took illegal substance for that? instead of strong quick fight its strong quick hugs and running

Floyd has different styles of hugs. He is the GOAT at hugs.

Black people think they are tough. Floyd is an example they haven't been tough since the 80's when Sr was fighting real black men
          Last edited by DJ Enerate; 02-27-2016, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
            You have been brainwashed by biased comnentators.
            You are a ****ing idiot...

Tell me what floyd does bad.... What can't he do????

Literally, only a ****ing idiot can think floyd isn't great...

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
              I would rather be a ***** than a complete ****ing moron like yourself...

And I will show you how much of a ***** I am, just stop by peoria athletic club on Main Street in peoria illinois, or peoria Muay thai on Knoxville in peoria illinois. All on Facebook and Internet, not hard to find...
              Or let me know your gym name n address so I can stop by

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                I would rather be a ***** than a complete ****ing moron like yourself...

And I will show you how much of a ***** I am, just stop by peoria athletic club on Main Street in peoria illinois, or peoria Muay thai on Knoxville in peoria illinois. All on Facebook and Internet, not hard to find...
                Or let me know your gym name n address so I can stop by
                Oh look, we have a hard man who thinks he's tough because he goes to kickboxersize classes.

Just like Floyd you would never be able to adjust to the rapid variety of combinations I would throw at you.

I challenge you to a street fight.

Comment

the awkward moment when the Floyd naysayers only reference a May Pac bout. let's just empirically forget any moves from his career rounds.

I think kids have more pure forms of excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    You are a ****ing idiot...

Tell me what floyd does bad.... What can't he do????

Literally, only a ****ing idiot can think floyd isn't great...
                    Floyd has poor inside offensive skills. He just holds in there. He doesn't integrated offence and defence with the fluidity of a Roberto Duran. It's why he has to hold.

Floyd doesn't have a great array of combination punching. He is a pot shooter.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                      the awkward moment when the Floyd naysayers only reference a May Pac bout. let's just empirically forget any moves from his career rounds.

I think kids have more pure forms of excuses.
                      Floyd should have 1 lose and a draw. He is hyped up and you are brainwashed into thinking he has great all round skills when in fact he is one dimensional. When I want to watch a dynamic skilled black fighter I watch Jose Napoles. You lot can stick your Floyd Mayweather right up your caves.

Comment

Working...
                      X