Charr vs Haye: Unofficial Trailer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charr vs Haye: Unofficial Trailer

Time for some CHARR-BROILED HAYEMAKER

Last edited by Ulver; 04-10-2013, 05:38 PM.

It feels like Charr is going to steal this fight from Pulev on promotion alone (assuming Haye is seriously considering KP).

Comment

Although Pulev would be much better fight, this isn't that bad either.

Charr will come to fight and it should be interesting as long as it lasts.
      Saying that I think Haye will KO him inside 6.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        It feels like Charr is going to steal this fight from Pulev on promotion alone (assuming Haye is seriously considering KP).
        Diamond Boy Charr is a funny guy.

I can't see Haye risking a 50-50 fight with a guy as good and on the upswing as Pulev for his first fight in this new comeback.

Charr is good enough to provide some competition while not being nearly as dangerous as Pulev.

Comment

Originally posted by Ulver View Post
          Diamond Boy Charr is a funny guy.

I can't see Haye risking a 50-50 fight with a guy as good and on the upswing as Pulev for his first fight in this new comeback.

Charr is good enough to provide some competition while not being nearly as dangerous as Pulev.
          Yeah, I don't think it would be a sound boxing decision either.

If Haye does get past Charr however, he needs to step up the level of competition to fighter like Pulev or one of the other more highly rated options.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            Yeah, I don't think it would be a sound boxing decision either.

If Haye does get past Charr however, he needs to step up the level of competition to fighter like Pulev or one of the other more highly rated options.
            Oh yeah, I agree 100%.

Comment

Working...
            X