No announcement yet.

price v fury goes to purse bids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• price v fury goes to purse bids

well will it happen or not im calling it wont as fury is exercising his ranking with the wbc so i say its still at least 18months away

https://twitter.com/stevelillis

Originally posted by the collector View Post
    well will it happen or not im calling it wont as fury is exercising his ranking with the wbc so i say its still at least 18months away

https://twitter.com/stevelillis

Yep Fury wants none of Price anytime soon which is why the stuff Fury posts cracks me up.

He makes an absolute c*ck of himself trash talking Price when he is the one not willing to fight. Yes build up a fight but Fury comes across as physiological disturbed at times to me. I know there were reports of his mental health recently but I seriously worry that Fury is a ticking timebomb. I'd guess that we'll see Fury until he gets beat then he'll retire to his caravan never to be seen again.

(Which will hopefully be sooner rather than later for me)

Comment

Fury will knock Price out

Comment

Originally posted by Fish_Scotland View Post
        Yep Fury wants none of Price anytime soon which is why the stuff Fury posts cracks me up.

He makes an absolute c*ck of himself trash talking Price when he is the one not willing to fight. Yes build up a fight but Fury comes across as physiological disturbed at times to me. I know there were reports of his mental health recently but I seriously worry that Fury is a ticking timebomb. I'd guess that we'll see Fury until he gets beat then he'll retire to his caravan never to be seen again.

(Which will hopefully be sooner rather than later for me)
        this why people watch him & he will be calling the shots. why would he fight price when he is 1 fight away from a WBC mandatory title fight?

Comment

Won't happen.

Fury's put in all that hardwork and would be a shame to see it go to waste within 2 rounds with Price. Not just that but I'd fear for his mental stability too. It's so blatant that Fury is the one avoiding Price but it's only a matter of time...

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
            Won't happen.

Fury's put in all that hardwork and would be a shame to see it go to waste within 2 rounds with Price. Not just that but I'd fear for his mental stability too. It's so blatant that Fury is the one avoiding Price but it's only a matter of time...
            Lol

Price would get done big time

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              Lol

Price would get done big time
              Yup. Fury is the better fighter in every way except power.

Comment

fury is very mentally unstable imo but hes still good for the build up to the price fight if and when they do fight

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                  Won't happen.

it will happen & possibly next year if fury were to win the WBC title over vitali or winner of arreola\stiverne. a HW title fight in england is always a big event it seems. lennox\bruno, bruno\mccall, bruno\witherspoon & even the haye fights did ok. that is when the fight will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    it will happen & possibly next year if fury were to win the WBC title over vitali or winner of arreola\stiverne. a HW title fight in england is always a big event it seems. lennox\bruno, bruno\mccall, bruno\witherspoon & even the haye fights did ok. that is when the fight will happen.
                    next year is still to soon buddy more like 18 months away i really cant see it happening that soon either they will both have to be world champions to fight each other trust me

Comment

Working...
                    X