No announcement yet.

Costa Rican minister fired for "sex tape"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Costa Rican minister fired for "sex tape"

and that was it....did she deserve to be fired?

A Costa Rican government official who was dismissed from her position over a racy video says she was being extorted to prevent its release.

Karina Bolaños, the deputy minister for youth, lost her job Tuesday after a home-made video surfaced with a message to a lover whom she calls “little man.” Dressed only in underwear and lying in bed, Bolaños says she loves and misses the unknown recipient.

Bolaños told CNN en Espanol that the video was recorded in 2007 during a separation from her husband and it was later stolen from her home by a computer engineer she had hired.

She said the engineer had demanded money to keep the tape private.

"It is very difficult to prove because he is a computer engineer and he is one of those people that hacks and steals accounts, and ... because my husband is a congressman and I am a vice minister, he took advantage of the situation to get money out of us," she said.

Costa Rica's Ministry of Culture and Youth said in a statement the video was a distraction and its related legal issues made it impossible to keep Bolaños in her position.

Bolaños says she believes her dismissal was unfair.

"I think as a woman, I had a right to defend myself and to speak. These are questions of my intimate, private life that have nothing to do with my work," she said.

Bolaños has also gotten support from other women, including a Facebook group called Yo Apoyo a Karina Bolaños, Viceministra de Juventud (I Support Karina Bolaños, vice minister of youth). Her supporters see “the government’s position on the issue as sexist,” according to Costa Rica’s Tico Times.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...#ixzz22QzJITjD
    Last edited by Weebler I; 08-02-2012, 06:28 PM.

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

and that was it....did she deserve to be fired?
    she didn't do anything wrong...she's just asking for donations...

Comment

She must have some monster-sized nips, it looks like the left one is peeking out a lil haha.

But yeah. I don't understand what she's saying in the video but just going by looks it doesn't seem like she's doing anything wrong.

Comment

I'd fire her arse......

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          what is she actually saying? (false translations welcome)

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            what is she actually saying? (false translations welcome)
            she made this video for someone cause she's saying she's never done a video like this before, can't wait to see you on Tuesday and do unimaginable things to you, I miss you,I love you...then her nipple popped out and I lost concentration...

Comment

she made this video for someone cause she's saying she's never done a video like this before, can't wait to see you on Tuesday and do unimaginable things to you, I miss you,I love you...then her nipple popped out and I lost concentration...

Comment

tahahahaja!

Comment

so youre saying timmeh should parade around in a bikini?

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    so youre saying timmeh should parade around in a bikini?

Timmeh "peeleft:

Comment

Working...
                    X