price or perez............

Comment

Originally posted by RA-Box View Post
      I can think of one gold medalist that was KO'd COLD in the second round
      Who? I can't think of one.

Comment

Originally posted by OBJECTION! View Post
        He beat Chisora easily.
        This, but it's no use so I would not try if I were you.

Comment

Originally posted by OBJECTION! View Post
          Why did you exclude Tyson Fury from the poll?
          He did, and he went to the body well if I remember correctly. Honestly, I just forgot him when I put my list up as I did Deontay Wilder and several others who could and should be listed for the purpose of the thread. My last post was meant as a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
            This, but it's no use so I would not try if I were you.

You don't try because the simple truth is you can't. I shred everything you post because you don't know squat.

Its a fact Chisora came in well overweight against Fury and gassed out. An in shape Chisora presents a lot more problems, even the likes of you has to admit that.

That is going to be the problem when the Klits are gone...consistency. There is no reason for any fan to feel secure that they'll get talent, the discipline to stay in top shape, and exciting fights more time than not when the Klits are gone. At least now we're assured 2 out of the 3.

Yay!!!

Comment

Im surprised there are no votes for Boystov, he's only 26 and a pit bull.

Comment

I'm British so I picked Price, lol.

Seriously though, Price looks like the best potential new fighter in the Heavyweight division. He's got that right combination of size, athleticism, skill and composure that I think will take him a long way, provided he doesn't prove to have a horrible glass chin (he was KOed in the Olympics, but Cammarelle punches like a bull). Uses his height very well, boxes behind a good long jab, picks his shots and makes them count. Looks to be fairly humble and willing to learn as well, which will be his biggest asset.

Mitchell's alright, but aside from power and a good offence he doesn't look massively impressive. Could be wrong of course but I think he gets outboxed somewhere down the line.

Boytsov and Wilder are both can stackers, Wilder moreso than Boytsov. Hard to guage anything about them thus far. I strongly have my doubts about them.

Solis is getting on in years for someone who's considered the future. And with his bum knee and sloppy attitude to the game I doubt he'll amount to much.

Dimitrenko is f**ing garbage.

Helenius has an impressive resume, even taking out the Chisora "win", but he's too slow and over reliant on his late rounds power to ever be a consistent champion. He might win a belt here or there based on his punching power, but he won't keep it. Dude fights like a giant combination of Arthur Abraham and Kelly Pavlik. He's already been unofficially exposed and will be so again.

Chisora's alright, and probably a tough fight for anyone, but there'll always be certain fighters that'll have his number IMO. Seems to have issue with discipline, in all senses of the word, and doesn't really have any one standout feature that would keep him on top.

If Chambers ever gets back in the sport and takes his career seriously he'll nick a belt and notch up a few defenes.

Comment

Helenius and Boystov.

Neither Solis or Chisora will even be top 8 heavyweights in 3-5 years

Also why is Chisora on the list but not the younger and FAR more talented guy that already beat him, Tyson Fury not on the list
                  Last edited by SCtrojansbaby; 03-30-2012, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Bryant Jennings, Seth Mitchell, David Price, David Haye, Tyson Fury, Chisora, and the Nordic Nightmare should make for a decent tourny. i dont think Solis would get passed Arreola. Arreola can be a good test to these guys but he would get dropped by Mitchell, beat by Jennings, and the british guys are too big for him.

im going with Mitchell. atleast he fights like a heavyweight should and ends the fight within 4.

Comment

I don't know who the future of the division is, but I know it ain't Solis. Odlanier is talented enough to stay on top for a few years, but he just doesn't have the discipline to remain champion for more than a couple of fights.

It takes a lot of will and determination, among other things, to be king(s) of the hill for long. The Klitschkos are a model for excellence. I'm not a fan of theirs, but I have a lot of respect for them as gentlemen. Unlike most fighters, they'll continue to enjoy success long after their fighting days are over. The same qualities that made them champions for so long will assure them of that.

Comment

Working...
                      X