Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm still amazed that a 35 year old golovkin arguably beat a prime canelo alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still amazed that a 35 year old golovkin arguably beat a prime canelo alvarez

I can see him winning 3 more fights and retiring as the best middleweight ever

Quality thread, great read, really enjoyed keep it up.

Comment

Yeah, what most people don't realize is Canelo is at his peak as well.

He turned pro at a very young age.

GGG is simply not American, so he doesn't have as many mouth pieces speaking on his behalf.

Comment

Didn't you make this thread an hour ago and it got deleted you ******ed alt. The mods should check your ip and ban your main account.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Didn't you make this thread an hour ago and it got deleted you ******ed alt. The mods should check your ip and ban your main account.
          How does it feel to be part of the 3% who scored the fight for Canelo?

The other 97% doesn't know **** about scoring fights right?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
            How does it feel to be part of the 3% who scored the fight for Canelo?

The other 97% doesn't know **** about scoring fights right?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
            Oh look you pulled a statistic out of your anus, not to worry you have plenty more where that came from.

Comment

Originally posted by AndreBum View Post
              I can see him winning 3 more fights and retiring as the best middleweight ever
              I like the sound of that even though some other posters may not.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                I like the sound of that even though some other posters may not.
                haters gonna hate bro, thats what they do

Comment

I'm still amazed you assumed '35 year old Golovkin' is not in his prime as well...

Comment

Good point about the age gap and Golovkin's performance. Whether he can be rated as one if the best ever is debatable. I think unifying and beating Canelo or Jacobs again will put him up with the top middleweights.

Comment

Working...
                    X