Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GENNADY's win over Canelo was MUCH BETTER than FLOYD's win over Canelo...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha! ggg didn't win. Lmao

Comment

This is a straight up Towell boy thread

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        I thought GGG won, but no way was his win better than Mayweather. Have you seen the fight? Canelo barely landed on Mayweather, it was like watching a wizard school a street magician.
        WOWWW!!!! Like watching a Wizard school a Street Magician!!!! That completely made my day!! Tnx!

Comment

97G fantards. Only fanbase ******ed enough to argue a draw > a win.

Comment

Originally posted by FashionTV View Post
            ...because Canelo was green and inexperienced, plus Floyd drained Canelo down. Canelo was drained as HELL, he was exhausted as HELL

On the other hand, Gennady beat PRIME Canelo (experienced, non drained, a heavy and mature man)

It is what it is.
            Floyd knows it and feels it, that's why he feels so nervous about Gennady (instagram, twitter, youtube, social media).

Gennady's win > Floyd's win

Feel free to discuss.
            WTF?? In what twisted ******ed world is a shutout worse than a close win, assuming you had GGG winning? Even most GGG slurpers had him winning 7-5 or 8-4. How is that better than 12-0?

We get it-you like talking about not liking Floyd more than you do the sport.

Please, it was great that you rarely post. Please, go back to that or, better yet, stop posting completely.

Comment

last time i checked GGG didnt won

Comment

How convenient that Canelo is just entering his prime now that Floyd is 40yrs old and retired.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  WTF?? In what twisted ******ed world is a shutout worse than a close win, assuming you had GGG winning? Even most GGG slurpers had him winning 7-5 or 8-4. How is that better than 12-0?

We get it-you like talking about not liking Floyd more than you do the sport.

Please, it was great that you rarely post. Please, go back to that or, better yet, stop posting completely.
                  HELL people cant be that stupid... did you read my post, son? we're not talking about rounds... 10-2? 9-3? 3-9? 6-6? 8-4? who f**cking cares?
                  floyd cherrypicked young kid, drained him down (LOL)... how is that better than Gennady's win over PRIME canelo? HELL Floyd fanatics are the most ******ed fanatics I've ever seen... GOD... I swear...

The Big Dunn? really? must be Kid_Dunn...

Comment

This version of Canelo is far superior to the one Floyd fought, however Golovkin did not win, and even if you think he did, Floyd did it in a much more impressive fashion.

Comment

Except that golovkin didnt win convincingly and Mayweather did. Bad bait thread

Comment

Working...
                      X