No announcement yet.

Crawford's best opponents are Gamboa and postol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawford's best opponents are Gamboa and postol

Everybody needs to pump the brakes on this guy right now. Does he have the potential to be special? Damn right he does. Has he proven anything? Hell no! And I bet when he moves to 47 he'll fight 3 or 4 mediocres before he fights a top 47 pounder. Not even hating on this guy just getting tired of fans acting like Crawford is the second coming of Floyd even though he hasn't fought nobody. U all were probably the same ones screaming Berto when he was undefeated.

Originally posted by Fidel456 View Post
    Everybody needs to pump the brakes on this guy right now. Does he have the potential to be special? Damn right he does. Has he proven anything? Hell no! And I bet when he moves to 47 he'll fight 3 or 4 mediocres before he fights a top 47 pounder. Not even hating on this guy just getting tired of fans acting like Crawford is the second coming of Floyd even though he hasn't fought nobody. U all were probably the same ones screaming Berto when he was undefeated.
    Yeah, I have to agree. It seems that most of us boxing fans like to jump the gun on one fighter or other. It's just our nature. Everyone wants to believe in something. Crawford definitely is showing us some good things but the enthusiasm we have is a bit overzealous right now.

Comment

The undisputed champion hasn't proven anything...

Ok...

Comment

Originally posted by Holystroke3 View Post

Ok...
        Exactly my counter argument.

Being undisputed champion means 140 is your domain. The problem is that the boxing smarks put guys like Garcia and Chocolatito on way too high a pedestal when in reality, they've accomplished very little compared to guys like Crawford.

Comment

He's a gun, but defnitely ppl need to relax a bit.

Why do half the fans say GGG is a hype machine?...and he's KO'd about 20 guys in a row whilst defending his title.

Comment

Originally posted by Holystroke3 View Post

Ok...
            I knew someone was going to come up with this weak argument. Not even going to address it

Comment

Those are two damn good scalps to have. I was never that high on Postol but he showed massive improvements in the fights leading up to Crawford. Gamboa was literally "the prospect" for years on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Fidel456 View Post
                I knew someone was going to come up with this weak argument. Not even going to address it
                Please do .

Comment

He's had nothing but negative posts and threads since his win.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                    He's had nothing but negative posts and threads since his win.
                    Because he is called P4P one with the weakest resume

Comment

Working...
                    X