Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Think I Figured Out WHY Arum Refuses Rigo!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Think I Figured Out WHY Arum Refuses Rigo!!!!!

It's the drug testing!!!

The whole "Rigo's bad mgmt" thing was just a ploy by TR affiliates to eventually just wear out time...for other promotional companies its easy to say "no one wants to fight," but for Rigo they just blame it on the mgmt... smh.. as if many boxers are just thrilled to fight Rigo with a limited amount anyways. Rankings are a business and you needs cash regardless to build a fighter..

I think the reason why Arum expelled Rigo was because of the narrative theme of drug testing if you guys forgot. USADA and VADA were both in the mix for Rigo and Donaire. Imagine Arum's temperament with more coverage that another Olympian wants a different anti-doping agency involved...

#MayPac 2010...

Miraculously Conte and Donaire had a fallout during camp... hmmm...

So Donaire loses... as if VADA and HBO were never affiliated to begin with...

Arum behind the scenes just shuts down Rigo because the Cuban was able to protect himself and the anti-doping side which Arum had no control because of the mando...

Fast forward, nobody is talking about the drug testing for any Rigo vs Loma bout. Any progression for this fight being made, expect a halt or leaked news about a conflict with testing again. Unless Rigo bends over for the testing procedures against Loma I don't see this fight happening, and Loma will stay quiet about it knowing USADA or VADA, should the Olympians be worried?

go get yourself a gf. for you to even think of shiiet like this.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      go get yourself a gf. for you to even think of shiiet like this.
      Thinking of this has to do with girls?

Comment

Bump......

Comment

Working...
        X