Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting today, I will root against every American fighter to even things up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a Mikey Garcia fan. I'm rooting for him over Broner. Joe smith jr. just had his 1st big tb fight. I didn't know about him before he fought Bhop. I hope he wins his next fight but I haven't seen enough of him to form an opinion.

Comment

It's just like high school where all the other groups got along but one group stood in the hallway muttering racial slurs at everyone who walked by

They turned 45, "oppression clipped their wings" (lmao) and now they're on boxingscene

Comment

What ever happened to just liking a fighter because they were entertaining?

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          You'd join the kkk if they let you in.

It's how Asians are.

ASS KISSERS from birth

They slurp tapeworms out of white asses like egg noodles.
          REported for racism.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            Goes both ways though, don't it? Few guys on both sides are a bit rabid about it. Sad thing is mostly the racists on both sides probably think they are being objective and reasonable and it's just the cunts over the fence that are biased and bigoted when in fact they're almost exact mirror images of each other. Both sides display this weird siege mentality also, or paranoia or something, where they imagine the site is overun with guys on the 'other' side when in fact it's just a relatively small number of vocal posters on each side with a few extras who get dragged in having become collateral targets by happening to support the same fighters. We boys just love to squabble though - boxing lends itself well to those who have a racial agenda, but if it wasn't that it'd be something else... nationalism most likely.
            Quoted for truth.

They're quite amusing to read, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              REported for racism.
              no need to do that pigali is funny sometimes. only blacks can be racists any way. I look at people preferring their own race as a survival instinct

Comment

Man this place is attracting more Nazis by the day

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                  The Floyd/Ward/Haymon fanbase has gotten away with this for far too long! They are exclusive to African American fighters and they make damn sure it's known. They are so racially and culturally biased that they REFUSE to root for their fellow Americans unless they are African-American! They will not root for Joe Smith Jr. despite being American! They will not root for Mikey Garcia despite being American!

It's a vicious cycle inflamed in racism and it should be talked about! We need to expose this fan base for what they truly are!

So I am officially calling for anyone who has been a victim to these race baiting Floyd/Haymon apologists, to stand strong and root against them from now on! Every single fight root for the opponent! Stand up to racism!
                  You made a thread claiming Americans are biased against non African Americans then pledge to root against all African Americans. I'm sure the irony is lost on you.

Have you figured the difference between Chinese and Vietnamese yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                    The Floyd/Ward/Haymon fanbase has gotten away with this for far too long! They are exclusive to African American fighters and they make damn sure it's known. They are so racially and culturally biased that they REFUSE to root for their fellow Americans unless they are African-American! They will not root for Joe Smith Jr. despite being American! They will not root for Mikey Garcia despite being American!

It's a vicious cycle inflamed in racism and it should be talked about! We need to expose this fan base for what they truly are!

So I am officially calling for anyone who has been a victim to these race baiting Floyd/Haymon apologists, to stand strong and root against them from now on! Every single fight root for the opponent! Stand up to racism!

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                      Goes both ways though, don't it? Few guys on both sides are a bit rabid about it. Sad thing is mostly the racists on both sides probably think they are being objective and reasonable and it's just the cunts over the fence that are biased and bigoted when in fact they're almost exact mirror images of each other. Both sides display this weird siege mentality also, or paranoia or something, where they imagine the site is overun with guys on the 'other' side when in fact it's just a relatively small number of vocal posters on each side with a few extras who get dragged in having become collateral targets by happening to support the same fighters. We boys just love to squabble though - boxing lends itself well to those who have a racial agenda, but if it wasn't that it'd be something else... nationalism most likely.
                      The **** we're talking about here started with the Manny/Floyd division, and since that got settled, it's spilled over into every discussion about every single match-up between an Afro American and a none black fighter.

I got dragged into it because I've dislike Nutkrusher Ward ever since the Super Six, and because I'm a GGG fan ... slurp, slurp ... etc

Sometimes I get annoyed by unfair and downright racist comments from "the dark side" and respond as the TS is suggesting. But when I'm not annoyed, and not taking the piss, I am fair and give guys like Crawford, Spence, etc, the credit they deserve.

And even Ward, I will admit, has talent and toughness, and probably didn't even need the dirty tactics and home cooking he has relied upon throughout his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X