Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roc Nation & Andre Ward explain why there was no HBO Face Off with Max Kellerman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Time View Post
    Well, whoever wins between Ward and Kovalev. They are going to have some worthy suitors challenging them with guys like Beterbiev and Gvozdyk. So the tough, difficult fights won't stop. Lol
    That's why I'm simply facepalming these knuckleheads as we speak. I know the fight will be compelling viewing if only 7 PPV's get sold. I know Ward & Kov vs Beterbiev, The Nail, Bivol pretty soon & Joe Smith, who is like my Indongo of 175 with the level of rootability I got for that guy, are all interesting fights with some level of threat, from huge to minor, for one or both guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Yes they do. He stood them up for the interview at the last minute and Ward wasn't sure he'd do the same got the faceoff.
      Sounds like a bunch of diva **** to me and bad fight management on the part of both promoters.

But my original point still stands, if all promoters are full of **** then why pick sides when you know they're just going to lie for their client.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
        Sounds like a bunch of diva **** to me and bad fight management on the part of both promoters.

But my original point still stands, if all promoters are full of **** then why pick sides when you know they're just going to lie for their client.
        Where is the lie?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          It's crazy how one guy gets all the criticism and the other guy gets let off the hook.
          Usually it's the foreigner that gets off the hook.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            That's why I'm simply facepalming these knuckleheads as we speak. I know the fight will be compelling viewing if only 7 PPV's get sold. I know Ward & Kov vs Beterbiev, The Nail, Bivol pretty soon & Joe Smith, who is like my Indongo of 175 with the level of rootability I got for that guy, are all interesting fights with some level of threat, from huge to minor, for one or both guys.

Exactly, Stevenson as well if he can finally fight someone worth talking about. SMH

I'm not sure if I was Kov if win, lose or draw I might not move up to Cruiserweight and finish my career up there.

Ward has no choice, he's got to stay at 175 whether he wins or loses. Unless Ward talks about retiring again. Lol

But yes, a lot of good fights to be made at 175 after this rematch.

Comment

Where is the lie?
              Did you read the original post I responded too?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                I think i hate boxingego...
                That guys a clown on the haymon payroll

Comment

Everybody knows Kovalev stood Ward up on the night of the fight. He gets no blame. Ward isn't sure Kovalev is showing up the next day after being stood up and Ward gets all the blame.
                  Being at the canelo fight was optional but being at the face off the next day was a must and ward proved he's a diva once again.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    Being at the canelo fight was optional but being at the face off the next day was a must and ward proved he's a diva once again.
                    Got anymore detailed fight analysis like the post you made earlier? This site is missing that to of in depth breakdown

Comment

Got anymore detailed fight analysis like the post you made earlier? This site is missing that to of in depth breakdown
                      Yeah I actually do.. ward will eat that strait right again to the canvas but this time kov will swarm him till Virgil feels he needs to stop the fight in fear of the cowards life

Comment

Working...
                      X