No announcement yet.

Basic Who wins VLad or Joshua and why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic Who wins VLad or Joshua and why

I cant find a simple thread on who is going to win this fight from bettors or fans with explanations on why they believe what they believe.
    My cousin is betting $100 on Vlad and tells me that he is super confident about it. I do not agree. I worry that Vlad is too old and will be afraid to throw punches. Joshua looks like a young lion who is ready to take over the pride. The only concern I have for Joshua is that his fights do not go long and if Vlad takes him to deep water can Joshua survive?

Please share your thoughts.
    Vlad By decision
    16.67%
    Vlad by TKO
    25.00%
    Joshua by Decision
    8.33%
    Joshua by TKO
    50.00%

The poll is expired.

Whoever lands first. Klit has the experience in big fights and knows how to use his length better than AJ. Fugg it I'm picking the Vet.

Comment

I forgot to mention, I am going to bet with what is most popular on this thread. That is just a side note, more concerned with your opinions.

Comment

Joshua will stop himI think. Going off what we saw in Wlads last two fights he was on the decline. He has been on the shelf for a year and a half, I think this will play a role as well. I have a feeling we may see a brutal changing of the guard.

Comment

From the few clips of Wlad sparring that I have seen, he looks even worse than he did against Fury (if that's possible) - very slow, robotic and simply following the guy around the ring

His only saving grace is that power is generally the last thing to go, Joshua's chin is untested and anything could happen if he catches him

I'd put my money on Joshua

Comment

Joshua for the win .......................

Comment

I'm going to favor Klitschko to pull an upset and beat Joshua.

I like Joshua but I think this is too soon for him to take on someone as technical and experience as Wlad.

Sure he may have the youth, speed and strength over Wlad but Wlad is a very technical fighter, he didn't reign Heavyweight champion over a decade for no reason, his cheap antics and techniques was what kept him on top - you need someone like T. Fury who was unpredictable, unorthodox and fights awkwardly to trouble a technician like Wlad.

Joshua is quite the opposite, he moves less and has a tight guard and is stiff robotic like. Though he has great punching power, techniques and skills I don't think that would be enough to trouble Wlad.

Comment

This fight won't be Tyson Vs. Holmes... (4 my OG's that understand what I mean...)

Trust me... BOTH of these 2 dudes are gonna be "JUICED" to the MF'N gillz.

Comment

After Klitschko's last embarrassing performance against Fury I have to go with AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post
                    After Klitschko's last embarrassing performance against Fury I have to go with AJ.
                    If you understand styles... The fight against the coke'd up Octo means ZERO in this fight

Comment

Working...
                    X