Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios tells Elie, Lower Taxes and get rid of Welfare, Elie embarrasses himself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Rios tells Elie, Lower Taxes and get rid of Welfare, Elie embarrasses himself

LOL talk about awkward, Elie said but you grew up on Welfare and Brandon goes what? I never grew up on that my dad worked and he said we never grew up on welfare my parents never believed in that, and then Elie goes did your mom ever work, this fool Elie assuming cause Rios is a Mexican he must have been on welfare, and then Elie says that must suck having both parents work and still being poor lol dam, Elie is an offensive mofo talk about anti social other people would slap you in the face with that type of anti social banter.

Elie has known Rios for how long? no wonder Elie asks the same questions over and over this dude doesn't even pay attention to the answers.

Go to 4:40 to hear the awkward exchange

XXXXDDDDD LMFAO. WAR ELLIE!! omg lolXD

Comment

.. No... In Kansas... XXXXXXXXDDD

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        XXXXDDDDD LMFAO. WAR ELLIE!! omg lolXD
        Im wondering why nobody slapped him yet, I do know Freddie Roach is the only one who kicked him out of his gym, Elie is seriously weird. Like super anti social. You should see some of his red carpet questions, back when he was a die hard Manny Pacquiao supporter back in like 2009 he was asking random celeb at movie premieres do you like Manny Pacquiao, so random lol

Now he hates Manny, ever since Marquez knocked him out cold and Roach kicked him out he turned his back on him and started hating on Manny and kissing Floyds butt.

Comment

Seckbach is an out of touch Israeli jew who lives off his parents money.

What a creep.

Comment

Elie is so ****ing weird man. I remember he was in Macau with Team Rios for the Pac fight and they were at this high-end restaurant and everyone was trying to eat and enjoy their food and Elie had his camera rolling the entire time just blasting them with questions. He didn't even eat anything because nothing was Kosher lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
              Elie is so ****ing weird man. I remember he was in Macau with Team Rios for the Pac fight and they were at this high-end restaurant and everyone was trying to eat and enjoy their food and Elie had his camera rolling the entire time just blasting them with questions. He didn't even eat anything because nothing was Kosher lol.
              This dude has some awkward moments he is like a real life Borat.

I remember one guy called him out when he asked him who wins Mayweather or Pacuqiao, and the guy said man I just answered that question for you 5 minutes ago, and I also answered that question every single time you come to the gym, everyone started laughing, Elie had the video up and took it down when people were clowning on him. Dude has an attention deficit problem, he must come from money because he doesn't seem to care about studying or journalistic integrity. How did he get a job at Fox news in LA? He also knows very little about boxing, That one pretty chick Michelle Joy Phelps ia professional, and very smart she studys the sport and makes sure to get some background info on fighters before she interviews them, Elie doesn't even do research, same recycled questions.

Comment

I cant stand this lame ass ngga......

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  This dude has some awkward moments he is like a real life Borat.

I remember one guy called him out when he asked him who wins Mayweather or Pacuqiao, and the guy said man I just answered that question for you 5 minutes ago, and I also answered that question every single time you come to the gym, everyone started laughing, Elie had the video up and took it down when people were clowning on him. Dude has an attention deficit problem, he must come from money because he doesn't seem to care about studying or journalistic integrity. How did he get a job at Fox news in LA? He also knows very little about boxing, That one pretty chick Michelle Joy Phelps ia professional, and very smart she studys the sport and makes sure to get some background info on fighters before she interviews them, Elie doesn't even do research, same recycled questions.
                  I've never seen him working with FOX 11 LA. When was that?

He was with FightHype for like a week until Ben booted him lol. Now they picked up that one hispanic dude that's always at the Garcia gym.

But you're right, it's 2016 and homie is still using Windows Movie Maker 2003.

Still on that slow motion with music in the background stuff. And he other "reporters" are ******ed. That Mexican kid can barely speak English.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                    I've never seen him working with FOX 11 LA. When was that?

He was with FightHype for like a week until Ben booted him lol. Now they picked up that one hispanic dude that's always at the Garcia gym.

But you're right, it's 2016 and homie is still using Windows Movie Maker 2003.

Still on that slow motion with music in the background stuff. And he other "reporters" are ******ed. That Mexican kid can barely speak English.
                    He hired that fat neck beard mexican who sounds like a stereotypical chicano from East Los with that annoying accent. Because that little dude left him to work for Fight Hub, remember that short ass Mexican dude I forgot his name, but Elie was taking shots on him in a video, Elie seems to have beefs we dont know about.

Elie makes over 100 thousand dollars a year, and he didn't even want to give that kid a raise, Elie reminds me of that character from Nightcrawler who hired that indian kid and when the indian kid asked for a raise he had the kid killed lol instead of paying him more.

Comment

Working...
                    X