Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clean living or steroids??
    :/

Comment

floyd dropped off but dude is incredible at 38. he has slowed down by id say like almost 40% or something. and he still the best. 48-0 baby

Comment

i think floyd eats better than he leads on (pretending he lives off burgers and pizza) and not doing drugs has definitely helped with his longevity

most boxers seem to treat themselves like ****, drinking/getting high all the time and having to drop obscene amounts of weight a day before the fight, i think that hurts you as much as taking punches does.

hopkins for example, he's been on some strict diet of plain vegetables and buffalo meat and no condiments for years

"Doctors in Canada (the same cardiologists who work on Brad Pitt) erformed EKGs on Hopkins and found the walls of his heart were so fibrous they couldn't get a read on them. Later they equated his heart to that of a 24-year-old."
        Last edited by ////; 06-23-2015, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          He's definitely aged as a fighter, he's not even close to as good as he used to be.

That tells you all you need to know though: he is very much faded yet he's still the #1 fighter in the world P4P.

Pretty much this. The two biggest things that impress me about Mayweather over the course of his career have been; His complete change in style ala Bhop. I have little doubt that if he fought the way he did 10 years ago he would of lost a couple times by now.The second thing is his work ethic and commitment to his health year round.

Comment

Comment

blacks dont crack or is it blacks do crack? i forget

Comment

Floyd fights like an old man now. If you haven't noticed this, you need to follow a different sport.

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                He get daily facials of the male semen variety, that's why he looks youthful.

He is a testament to the ****sexual lifestyle.
                You seem to be very experienced in this matter...

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Ignore that clown. He is a Mexican that is mad that Floyd has beaten his 2 heroes-ODH and Canelo, as well as every other mexican he has faced.
                  Why are you bringing race into this? You look like the clown in this thread tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                    Why are you bringing race into this? You look like the clown in this thread tbh.
                    You can feel as you wish. I pointed out what Death Adder's agenda is, every day, all day, every post and every thread.
                    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 06-23-2015, 08:30 AM.

Comment

these comments are horrible smh

Comment

Working...
                      X