Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do People Who Barely Boxed Before Think They Know Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh. A lot of guys who boxed and talk boxing sound insane and don't know ****. I've never boxed but I've watched enough to pick up the nuance in people's game. Sure I can't speak in the mental side but the actual boxing side? If venture to say I'm more articulate thena lot of so called boxers.

Comment

Why is he banned? this is bs

Comment

Originally posted by Sharp_Shooter View Post
        Why is he banned? this is bs
        Trolls get banned

Cry more.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

He is a good dude and most certainly knows a lot about the sport.
          Can learn a lot more from Rockin' or a guy like Ray Corso than most of other posters only interested in what a fighter makes or how many tickets got sold..
          He knows his stuff for sure, too bad his d1ck attitude is what gets him noticed the most and for that I don't feel sorry for his @ss

Comment

bosshogg just can't help himself, he makes it so obvious.

i feel bad for the guy, honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
              theirs alot of back yard amatuers and i went pro but got knocked out over and over again (Rockin') users who swear up and down that they know boxing but every time they speak it utter crap.

its their opinion on what boxing should or how it shouold be lol, but they think cause they laced em up for a half second they are an authority on the subject, naw nukka you just a palooka (jackie kallen words not mines) who talks to much.

Hell how man times we listen to real pros elite boxers who talk the sport and we dont agree with lol and these lil palooka ass nukkas this forums have are the truth lol.
              I hate when people use this logic.

It's like saying you don't know good music unless you're a musician.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                I never sucked a PENIS! but i can tell you its a bad idea!!!!
                Now, that's outrageous.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Not sure why people judge him because he didn't make it in the pros. That don't mean the guy couldn't fight.
                  A lot of guys look incredible in the gym and amateurs but don't cut it in the pros.
                  Forget his name but there was a fighter who famously trained at Kronk gym and would toy with prime Toney, McClellan and so on. He was widely regarded as the best fighter in the gym but didn't cut it.
                  A good lot don't do well under the lights with big crowds.
                  Bernard Mays, only reason he didn't make it as a pro is because he developed a serious alcohol problem

Comment

In my humble opinion, your ring experience has very little effect on your boxing knowledge. Perfect example for me is Stephen Breadman Edwards. Bread didn't box professional, but his ring knowledge is on par, or better with ANYONE from the prestigious Philly boxing scene. I have many other examples. I do believe its good to experience gym ring experience before becoming a Coach. As far as being a analyst, I see nothing wrong with someone studying the sport & being labeled a expert. I know plenty fighters that wouldn't be able to break down a fight for ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X