• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, i got a Phat Hard Dlck...why you wanna know:WORD:

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      yeah, i got a Phat Hard Dlck...why you wanna know:WORD:

Comment

Bsc in economics,econometrics and Finance. Doing an msc is worthless and isn't worth the investment if you're not doing a phd.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
          Yes the iron shackle of adulthood.....
          Man working 9-5.30 everyday is terrible, and on top of that in my job anything could happen at anytime and get called out.

Comment

I am in 2 minds over PhD. What say you?

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
              that was perfect. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                Man working 9-5.30 everyday is terrible, and on top of that in my job anything could happen at anytime and get called out.
                I will never do that again. Never. I did it for ten years, made lots of cash and got fat, high blood pressure and a coke habit.

Now my bills are paid, I work minimally, I am in optimal physical condition. I don`t have nearly as much money but I am phucking free.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
                  that was perfect. lol
                  check yo email.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
                    I will never do that again. Never. I did it for ten years, made lots of cash and got fat, high blood pressure and a coke habit.

Now my bills are paid, I work minimally, I am in optimal physical condition. I don`t have nearly as much money but I am phucking free.
                    Sounds about right hard work high pay. I figured I might as well make money while I'm still young and healthy and can make my body work to the max. By the age of 40 I don't want to be working hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                      so is the economy facing imminent doom and on the brink of collapse like they say on that show doomsday preppers or what?
                      Nobody actually knows where the economy is heading.

I've never watched that show and never will, but I'm sure those people are nuts (I've heard of it).

Comment

Working...
                      X