Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Brandon Rios vs. Timothy Bradley at 147 Lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confused by Alvarado's boxing, but he's supposed to KO Bradley?

Rios simply isnt that good

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Rios is a One dimension fighter, and Bradley could easily out Box Rios; just like Abril.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
        maybe, if bradley miraculously gained power overnight, then yeah, could happen. bradley was never a boxer, his first time boxing on the back foot was against pacquiao
        You don't think his boxing skills kept him from being KO'ed by Pacquiao or Holt(who in my opinion is a much bigger puncher than Rios). Boxing skills have kept Bradley from losing, not luck (atleast up to Pacquiao).

Comment

Bradley wins every minute of every round. An absolute shut out & I don't particularly even give Rios a punchers chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
            this is a tough fight to call. rios might actually have a hard time against bradley. bradley has monster stamina but doesn't have enough power to really make much damage. however, bradley can be very effective if he boxes on the outside all night. but if rios can consistently pressure and force bradley to make it an inside fight, i think rios wins by late stoppage. i vote rios.

your thoughts?
            Might have a hard time? I'd bet any money that Bradley would be as much as a 3 to 1 favorite on fight night, especially since Rios has never fought at 147 and has only had one fight at 140. I'm a massive Rios fan but because Bradley is so cagey and crafty, i wouldn't wanna see him fight Tim at any weight as he'd most likely lose.

Comment

Bradley. IMO it would be a frustrating night for Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Bradley wins every minute of every round. An absolute shut out & I don't particularly even give Rios a punchers chance.
                I support this viewpoint and all the rest like it. Rios is terribly overrated on this forum. Bradley by ud, and probably without dropping a single round.

Comment

Bradley in a one sided fashion. Rios' style benefits Bradley all the way.

I don't want this fight to happen, though. I like Rios and want to see him in there with guys that want to bang it out

Comment

lets see,,

rios-one dimensonal ,no defense,no headmovement,loses to fighters with any skills and robs them

bradley-undefeated,headmovement,good defence,was able to outbox plankiao

u know theres a reason uncle bob is hiding this fight right???

Comment

Alvarado was boxing Rios to smithereens. Mikey lost because he was hit with huge bombs on the inside and he tried to go toe-to-toe in a war with Rios, when he didn't have to. Bradley wouldn't put himself into a war and has the backwards movement (as displayed in the Pacquiao fight) to fight on the run.

He'd easily box Rios to a decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X