Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roger Mayweather Picking Zab To Beat Khan "He would get knoked out by Floyd"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger Mayweather Picking Zab To Beat Khan "He would get knoked out by Floyd"

His views on the upcoming junior welterweight unification bout between Amir Khan and Zab Judah:

“Amir Khan would have gotten knocked out by Floyd, period. I know Amir Khan. He’s been in the gym before. He would have gotten knocked out by Floyd. His head is straight up and he can’t take no punch, anyway. He’s going to have problems trouble with Zab. It’s going to be a tough fight. It’s going to be a tough fight but I favor Zab more than I favor him. It’s going to be a tough fight but I look for Zab to win. Zab fought the better fighters of the two, anyway. Zab knocked out Corey Spinks and Zab he fought the better quality fighters. So I look more for Zab to win, and based on experience. Experience plays a difference in title fights and skill-wise, that’s why I lean towards Zab.”

yep i got zab by ko as well

Comment

I don't think he will have trouble with Zab. I really do and if he does, it will be Zab's speed early on. But hey, stranger things have happened and that's why they fight the fights.

Comment

I think they are good friends with Zab again so thats moreso why he's picking him. Zab has fought & beat much better guys then Khan has but Zab is pretty washed up no

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
          yep i got zab by ko as well

Comment

Not a big fan of Khan here but Amir by UD but i am gonna root for Zab Judah.

Of course Roger wants Zab to beat Khan, i mean Khan has been calling out Floyd. You know what happens when Floyd is being called out.

Comment

would love to see zab pull this off

Comment

ill place a small bet on this fight 40 million

Comment

First, no source.

Second, as much as i like Khan. Zab has a better chance to win this.

Khan's best attribute is his speed but that is neutralized with Zab's speed.

Khan has a great jab but Zab does as well

Zab has more power, unquestionably.

Khan's chin is still questionable.

Khan will probably have the better gameplan but again, I don't know if that chin can hold up to Zab's lightning left.

So I got Zab winning this. Maybe 55-45 chance of winning.

I'm iffy about Zab's heart still, he's changed but... idk

Comment

Khan is GOOD but an overrated hypejob. I'm picking Zab.

Comment

Working...
                    X