No announcement yet.

US "hands over" the barely floating wreck of Iraq

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cutting Corners View Post
    Shhh, they still think that Iraq was in the middle of the Islamic Golden Age before the invasion.
    no but Iraq is still not much better off and thousands upon thousands of Innocent Iraqi civilians have been killed since the invasion and occupation

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter
      There have been hundreds of thousands of deaths because of the US invasion and occupation, possibly over a million:

from wiki:

I'm not saying things were okay under Saddam, but because of the illegal US occupation, there has been far more suffering and death.

No doubt squealpiggy will reply to this and deny this holocaust.
      The vast majority of civilian deaths in Iraq were caused by their muslim brother "Freedom Fighters" who have been deliberately murdering civilians because they know that the more chaos they can cause the more people will choose their brand of religious fascism in order to save their own lives.

Comment

Originally posted by LightsOutLewis View Post
        they shouldnt have been there in the first place
        That wasn't the question I asked. Should US troops stay in Iraq now that they are there or should they come home? Because your response so far is exactly what I predicted would be the reaction to any announcement of troop withdrawal.

Comment

Originally posted by cooper5 View Post
          The country was built long after the end of slavery. But you win stupid comment of the month award.
          This isn't true by the way. Slavery wasn't abolished in the United States until the 13th amendment to the constitution in 1865 and its legacy lasted until the civil rights movement in the 1960s.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter
            There have been hundreds of thousands of deaths because of the US invasion and occupation, possibly over a million:

from wiki:

I'm not saying things were okay under Saddam, but because of the illegal US occupation, there has been far more suffering and death.

No doubt squealpiggy will reply to this and deny this holocaust.
            You live by the sword, you die by the sword.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              That doesn't actually make any sense. Should US troops stay in Iraq or not?
              I doubt he's referring to the same time frame as you are, which is present.. He's referring to the past and the reason why the US invaded Iraq, which in his opinion are oil supplies.

Comment

Originally posted by Agility View Post
                I doubt he's referring to the same time frame as you are, which is present.. He's referring to the past and the reason why the US invaded Iraq, which in his opinion are oil supplies.
                His initial post was lambasting the US for pulling troops out, one assumes prematurely. Therefore he is suggesting that troops should remain in Iraq. Though I suspect he would lambaste that suggestion also.

Essentially because it's another example of crocodile tears for an oppressed people he cares not a jot about in an attempt to disguise another anti-establishment bashing of America.

Comment

Originally posted by LightsOutLewis View Post
                  Seven years after the illegal and unjustified US/UK invasion of Iraq, the American army is withdrawing its combat troops, who leave behind a devastated country, with at least one million Iraqis killed and over four million refugees. Today Iraq is more violent even than Afghanistan and a barely floating wreck.

Very interesting article read in full here http://stopwar.org.uk/content/view/1998/27/
                  you make me feel sick for posting this thread

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    Nah man Iraq under Saddam was well proper wicked man. Is mate "Chemical" Ali sent drugs to the kurds wot made em BOMBED OUTTA THEIR MINDS and Uday and Usay Hussein were well proper wicked bingo callers man!
                    Sarcasm must be your second language.

Comment

Originally posted by badblood View Post
                      Sarcasm must be your second language.
                      I'm from England. Sarcasm is my first language. My second language is English.

Comment

Working...
                      X