Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather probably has the biggest smile on his face right now.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's smiling right now cause ur gargling his balls in your mouth.

Comment

i would to.

EAAAAASY ud for floyd.

easy work.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
        Manny only landed like 20% of his punches, what are your thoughts on that?

Can he land 20% and beat Mayweather who has a MUCH BETTER D than Josh?
        Different yes, IDK about better.....if what you do works and prevents you from sustaining damage then it serves its purpose but defense doesn't win fights as we saw tonight.

Comment

Good point. And unlike Clottey, Mayweather will make Pacuiao pay when he misses.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
            It won't be easy but its more likely than Pac dominating Mayweather...
            i agree is not going to be easy but i believe maii will still win decisevely but it will not be easy

Comment

Floyd will land just as many shot and % wise as Manny Pacquiao. Pacquiao will definitely throws more punches, but how many % of his punches will land?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Different yes, IDK about better.....if what you do works and prevents you from sustaining damage then it serves its purpose but defense doesn't win fights as we saw tonight.
                Isnt Floyd 40-0? I guess D does win.

Did you just compare Clottey standing there covered up to this:

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  It's better because Mayweather actually throws punches back and counters without getting hit in return.Clottey just covers up with nothing in return.

Comment

anyone whose D is like clottey would be very hard to get your percentage up. floyd fights back so there would be openings. clottey almost didnt. you did watch the fight huh?

Comment

Originally posted by DontHitMyNuts View Post
                      then he needs to fight pacquiao

no bull**** excuses

no drama and compromise on the testing, easy as that

if he thinks he can beat him easily, man the **** up.
                      What do you mean no excuses? I only heard one fighter making excuses and it wasn't Floyd.

An excellent performance by Pacquiao tonight but not surprising. The nature of a man doesn't change and Clottey is who he is. The only intrigue was whether Pacquiao could stop him and that seemed to be the only thing Clottey seemed bent on stopping. He certainly wasn't trying to win. But Pacquiao boxed masterfully tonight.

They showed that screen prior to the bout about how Pacquiao's punch output has increased as he's moved up in weight. That's incredible in itself; the fact that it's been accomplished by a 30-something champ of nearly 60 bouts is just ridiculous. I think people have a right to question. Regardless, the game goes on. Hopefully Pacquiao doesn't walk away from it.

Comment

Working...
                      X