Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this the hardest punch Mayweather has ever taken?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    c'mon guy... that's an oscar right hand... oscar's right hand is garbage.
    He looked like his face was flying off from that punch though.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post

Vicious right hook...Floyd fought a brawl that night...
      That was the hardest I've ever seen Floyd hit. But the thing is he didn't panic and started to roll with th shots until he collected himself.

Part of the problem with Floyd is hurting him, and then taking advantage; the only problem is, whenever he's hurt or stunned he knows what to do and to get himself out of trouble.

Comment

why does people give shyt to Cotto for being stun by Corley while Mayweather got stun too

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows208 View Post
          That was the hardest I've ever seen Floyd hit. But the thing is he didn't panic and started to roll with th shots until he collected himself.

Part of the problem with Floyd is hurting him, and then taking advantage; the only problem is, whenever he's hurt or stunned he knows what to do and to get himself out of trouble.
          Get him hurt then throw a low blow, if Corley was smart he would have done that.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
            why does people give shyt to Cotto for being stun by Corley while Mayweather got stun too
            Because Mayweather was fine directly afterwords and didn't get a hometown stoppage. Cotto not so much....

Comment

Floyd got rocked big time there and was lucky that Corley is such a horrible finisher. Corley should have went down to the body and worked his way back upstairs but just wasted himself and a huge opportunity. You have to give Mayweather credit in that fight though he came back and whooped on Corley after that.

Comment

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
                Get him hurt then throw a low blow, if Corley was smart he would have done that.
                I prefer headbutts, but it's all good.

Comment

This I remember, and this is the punch I thought of when I read the thread title... and yes, Floyd fans- he was in fact hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    c'mon guy... that's an oscar right hand... oscar's right hand is garbage.
                    Exactly, Oscar's right hand is pure garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
                      Because Mayweather whopped Corley's ass in that same round. Plus he wasn't as hurt.
                      Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 09-14-2009, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X