i reckon khan is on the run

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i reckon khan is on the run

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/7177794.stm

The board will be disappointed that Khan has decided not to put himself forward for the bidding process, and also that Thaxton appears to have turned down a career-best purse

Comment

its clear warrren would have offered him a pittance.

he deserves a fair amount even if amir is the bigger name amongst tv land.

Comment

Be aware, there is a small band of infidel with breath smelling of Khan's nuts. They try to attack on any mention of the fact their fighter doesn't appear to follow up his boasts of being able to easily defeat Thaxton.

It's a pity Amir Khan couldn't swerve around that guy who's leg he broke as well as he can swerve around Jon Thaxton eh? Haha.

Thaxton ain't getting any younger, so if this fight doesn't take place in the first 3-5 months of this year then it is just gonna be a pointless exercise when it does as Thaxton will be too far over the hill to pose a real threat.

Comment

how can khan be ducking thaxton if his fight against the danish kid puts him line to face katsidis who's about to become full champion?

i lmao at those claims.

Comment

i'd bet everything i own khan would duck katisidis as well.

maybe your not familiar with the frank warren business model.

Comment

Originally posted by dansapien View Post
              its clear warrren would have offered him a pittance.

he deserves a fair amount even if amir is the bigger name amongst tv land.
              the guy was willing to fight for free so why now turn down a career best purse?

Comment

i Khan cared about boxing fans he would fight Thaxton

Comment

I don't see what Khan would gain from a Thaxton fight

Comment

respectability. Thaxton thinks he is number 1 in the UK, if Khan was a real fighter he would shut him up.

Comment

Working...
                    X