No announcement yet.

Mundine training under Freddie Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mundine training under Freddie Roach

Didn't Mundine announce that he will train under Freddie Roach? what happened to that? Just curious

Idk........

Comment

news to me and Roach wouldn't be coming down here just for Mundine. Trust me. Mundine has no profile in the USA, ESPN fighters have a higher profile in the states than Mundine.

So Mundine would have to travel to the USA, problem would be there would be good sparing over there.

Mundine is past it now people, when are people going to learn that Mundine has missed the boat. Period.

Comment

He was over there for about 1 week in April. I think he tested the brand new interactive feature for tourists at the Wild Card gym.

Comment

Originally posted by ColWallace View Post
          He was over there for about 1 week in April. I think he tested the brand new interactive feature for tourists at the Wild Card gym.
          I think he got a Wild Card T shirt and Freddie signed it for him as well.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
            I think he got a Wild Card T shirt and Freddie signed it for him as well.
            After that he travelled to Vegas and got into a fascinating conversation with Chuck Liddell. Then Chuck's estranged twin brother walked up and Anthony took a photo of the two:

http://www.vegasdeluxe.com/blogs/lux...time-today-ma/

Comment

Phook are you being paid to start threads about Anthony Mundine? I'm beginning to think certain posters have other agenda's on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by woftam View Post
                Phook are you being paid to start threads about Anthony Mundine? I'm beginning to think certain posters have other agenda's on this board.
                lol I mean this is Aussie forum and there's no such interesting boxing in Aus atm

Comment

Working...
                X