Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone is probably thinking the same thing: GGG VS CANELO = PROOF FLOYD IS TBE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody sane compares canelo currently to the clumsy kid he was yrs ago

look at the 22 year old beast training for the floyd fight

Last edited by ////; 09-17-2017, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Mayweather? He is retired!

Comment

This fight had nothing to do with Floyd get over yourself dummy

Comment

Floyd's legacy was already set. Canelo moving up to challenge the best MW and getting a draw shows that Canelo was a great win. We already knew all of this.

No one compares GGG to mayweather, they're not in the same company of all time greats. Floyd is top 10 if you aren't biased and brain dead, top 3 if you know a lot about boxing. GGG might be top 150.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
            I thought about what Floyd vs GGG would look like. Floyd is better than any version of Canelo.
            it ends with golovkin standing over a brutally knocked out gayweather jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
              I'll say it since no one else will.

The outcome of GGG VS CANELO has solidified Floyd's legacy.

Canelo and GGG fought as I EXPECTED. The coward lion and the heartless tin man on the yellow brick road. See my previous threads.

Nevermind the scorecards, the reality is FLOYD DOMINATED CANELO - a fighter who outboxed the OVERHYPED "ATG" MYTHICAL GGG.

That means......

Every single fighter that FLOYD supposedly "ducked" or was "scared" or "would've been too much" has now been officially exposed by a fighter that FLOYD PREVIOUSLY DOMINATED.

FACTS.
              you silly phaggot. triangles theories are bull****.

Comment

You would think that with as many names that Floyd fought, you wouldn't have to rely on a fight 5 years after the fact to "cement Floyd legacy"

Comment

and this thread is why every known floyd hugger in this site had Canelo winning or drawing....all you need to know

Comment

Working...
                  X