This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    I can understand that Man U are favorites. But the re-imagining after 3 games of Nemanja Matic is becoming a bit of a running joke amongst the Chelsea fans I know. After a blistering start at Chelsea he became fairly ordinary.
    Chelsea have been selling there best players to us for the past couple years first Mata and now Matic.

Matic was a key part to the Chelsea team that won the league 2 times in 3 seasons

You say ordinary.. he was brought to United to give freedom to Mata, Pogba, Mika and co.. he's the final part of the puzzle that allows the team to play

I remember when Madrid thought Makelee was ordinary and turfed him out to CHelsea.. that ended well

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Oxlade v. Slovakia..... if that is a sign of things to come. Not looking so good for Liverpool.
      That's what Arsenal fans have seen for 90% of his career.

He's an attacking midfielder with 9 goals in 7 years ffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
        That's what Arsenal fans have seen for 90% of his career.

He's an attacking midfielder with 9 goals in 7 years ffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ox View Post
          Why you getting excited over someone who has been bang average his entire career and cost £40m The only position he's decent in is wingback and he doesn't want to play there.

You've made yourself look ridiculous with this username change.

Comment

Honestly, I'd have much rather got 40 mil for him instead of him signing the 180k contact that was allegedly offered. He's just not worth that much.

He's a utility player that can cover several positions. Nothing more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beardo View Post
              Why you getting excited over someone who has been bang average his entire career and cost £40m The only position he's decent in is wingback and he doesn't want to play there.

You've made yourself look ridiculous with this username change.
              I have no idea who you are tbh, you new here?

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                Honestly, I'd have much rather got 40 mil for him instead of him signing the 180k contact that was allegedly offered. He's just not worth that much.

He's a utility player that can cover several positions. Nothing more.
                Ever considered that Wenger wasn't using him properly? You can only look so good when you're being made to play tactics that belong in the 90's

I give you my word, Oxlade will be tearing chit up very soon

Comment

I have no idea who you are tbh, you new here?
                  You're acting as if Liverpool signed Alexis Sanchez on a free not the second coming of James Perch for £40m! Liverpool wasn't even Oxlade's first choice, he would've signed for Chelsea if they offered first-team football.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beardo View Post
                    You're acting as if Liverpool signed Alexis Sanchez on a free not the second coming of James Perch for £40m! Liverpool wasn't even Oxlade's first choice, he would've signed for Chelsea if they offered first-team football.
                    So you're Dirk's alt, right?

Piss off, Dirk

Comment

• Dirk could never bring himself to spell Chelsea correctly or say anything nice about any club other than Arsenal.

Rumor is The Baba Rahman is back in training with the lads.

That's a new signing in itself right there. Got a new lwb with the window closed and not even Christmas yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X