Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] What the hell?

http://nypost.com/2017/08/17/10-year...nies-abortion/

What the ****? A ****ing 10 year old?

Fückin hell.. horny bastards in India are at it again.. This is why prostitution should be legalized, so that mfers like this can get laid... SMDH..
    It's not Ireland, so why the fück did they not let her abort!!
    Catch the rapist chop the Willy.. seriously though..

Comment

Then theres another link, a 71 year old man raped a 12 year old and aborted the baby with a coat hanger. Said he controlled her for 10 years? What the **** is wrong with people? Makes me sick reading stuff like that. I never even knew girls that young can get pregnant

Comment

http://nypost.com/2017/07/28/sicko-g...h-coat-hanger/

Comment

Seriously though.. what has the world come to when our kids can't be safe at home and the people on the street..

Comment

Must be the dad
            How can u not find out ur kid has been molested

India the rape capital of the world nxt is sweden

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              Must be the dad
              How can u not find out ur kid has been molested

India the rape capital of the world nxt is sweden
              http://bewitter.com/top-10-countries...crime-in-2016/

This is just one of the few links which did the survey.. #1 is SA on a consistent basis though India and Sweden make the p4p list easily.. I'm surprised no Middle Eastern countries are listed in top 10, but again I am not surprised that it isn't..

Comment

Disgusting. Hope the guy responsible is held accountable for ruining her dam life.

Also, I think they ought to at least allow underage rape victims the right to terminate their pregnancy. I mean god dam.....

EDIT: I didn't realize she was about 30 weeks pregnant when they discovered the pregnancy. That certainly makes the situation different.
                Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 08-17-2017, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                  http://bewitter.com/top-10-countries...crime-in-2016/

This is just one of the few links which did the survey.. #1 is SA on a consistent basis though India and Sweden make the p4p list easily.. I'm surprised no Middle Eastern countries are listed in top 10, but again I am not surprised that it isn't..
                  500,000 a year in SA ! Holy crap. That's like 1% of the population each year. Man that's crazy

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    Disgusting. Hope the guy responsible is held accountable for ruining her dam life.

Also, I think they ought to at least allow underage rape victims the right to terminate their pregnancy. I mean god dam.....

EDIT: I didn't realize she was about 30 weeks pregnant when they discovered the pregnancy. That certainly makes the situation different.
                    The whole situation is ****ed up. I mean, a ****ing 10 year old?? Dont the parents see her everyday and realize something is off with her belly? so many damn questions. I didnt even know a 10 year old can get pregnant, i mean, who even thinks of that **** with a 10 year old?

And i read that the baby was born and going into adoption. Imagine being 20 and knowing you have a 10 year old kid somewhere in the world? If it was her uncle, wouldnt it be handicap too? Jesus help that girl and kid

Comment

Working...
                    X