No announcement yet.

Nose bleeds from 3-4 jabs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nose bleeds from 3-4 jabs

Well what can I say, I've tried everything I've heard of. From sniffing salt water to iced water to putting moisturizers in my nose. Blood literally drips from my nose when I get hit by 3 or 4 good jabs, no exaggeration. Maybe you could tell me how exactly do I make a salt water solution for my nose, like how many tablespoons per ounce or something because in the past I would just taste the water first to see if it's salty enough. And also other than these, any other methods to keep my nose from bleeding?

Also I still tend to blink when I block or when I step forward to jab because I like brace myself for the punch. Any tips on that too?

You ever try flexing/rubbing the cartilage/your nose lightly before sparring?

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
      You ever try flexing/rubbing the cartilage/your nose lightly before sparring?
      Well I have tried to lightly knock the tip of my nose a couple of times until I hear a small pop sound and that usually just causes my nose to bleed or does nothing at all.

Comment

If anyone has any suggestions then please reply, I'm really worried they'll stop my fight next week like my last big fight because my nose drips blood.

Comment

I am a doctor and I think you may have something known in the medical field as a 'Glass nose' its not that uncommon Amir Khan has it except its in his neck,chin,and legs

Comment

Take two or three q-tip swabs and hold them together. get as much vaseline on them as you can and stuff them up your nose, one ostril at a time. Press your nose onto the swabs. Do this for both nostrils. Then catch the jab in your right glove.

Comment

Working...
            X