No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse Shoots Down Maidana Showdown, For Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Syf View Post
    Unranked yet he destroyed the guy that just beat someone our beloved "Ghost" went life and death with

Ghost is top of the crop according to many.
    Styles make fights man. I wish there was a feature of this forum that could detect a triangle theory being committed, and it automatically makes the offender edit their post to remove it. I mean come on.

Comment

Let me guess Lucas is afraid of madaina he can't hide forever lmaoooo madaina beats Lucas he has proven it in the past it would be a war but madaina is learning more then just brawling from Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        Let me guess Lucas is afraid of madaina he can't hide forever lmaoooo madaina beats Lucas he has proven it in the past it would be a war but madaina is learning more then just brawling from Garcia
        Least he doesn't fake an injury and then have it mixed up with different body parts when people ask

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
          Styles make fights man. I wish there was a feature of this forum that could detect a triangle theory being committed, and it automatically makes the offender edit their post to remove it. I mean come on.
          Well the point is Maidana ices Ghost. I been said it a while now I'm even more sure now. He there to be hit and has mediocre pop. El Chino would end him.

Ghost recieves all these accolades, even consideration for a Floyd fight, yet he parading around and I and others know Maidana could knock him out. **** is sorry.

Comment

Good for Lucas. It kinda pissed me off the other day when I read the article on here where Schaefer was talking Matthysse-Maidana. Garcia-Matthysse is the fight that needs to be made. I'm tired of GBP and Daddy Garcia protecting Danny.

Comment

Well the point is Maidana ices Ghost. I been said it a while now I'm even more sure now. He there to be hit and has mediocre pop. El Chino would end him.

Ghost recieves all these accolades, even consideration for a Floyd fight, yet he parading around and I and others know Maidana could knock him out. **** is sorry.
              lol

Do you think Maidana should get the Mayweather fight instead? JUST SAY IT SO WE KNOW YOU'RE INSANE.

Comment

Unranked yet he destroyed the guy that just beat someone our beloved "Ghost" went life and death with

Triangle theories ftw!

Comment

Matthysse vs Maidana would be fireworks.

but lets be honest if gbp wants matthysse to fight maidana he's gonna fight maidana. (the thing is does gbp want this fight?) what makes you guys think lucas can refuse madiana & gbp in return will give him the fight with garcia? wtf............

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Least he doesn't fake an injury and then have it mixed up with different body parts when people ask
                    actually he did to get out of a fight with Bradley years ago

Comment

People who think Ghost is top of the crop are idiots. And Soto Karass was giving Maidana hell up until the 7th or 8th round.

Comment

Working...
                      X