Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Brandon Rios vs. Timothy Bradley at 147 Lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    dont see rios beating paulie, dont see him beating maidana, dont even know that he can beat brook. but the others probly yes...
    i see rios beating brook and the maidana fight's a toss-up imo

Comment

Bradley is a horrible style matchup for rios. Horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        Bradley is a horrible style matchup for rios. Horrible.
        true that, i think rios' work rate, chin and power will prove to much for bradley

Comment

Rios by late TKO.

Comment

Bradley outboxes the one dimensional slugger.

Comment

Originally posted by PhooLzRUs View Post
              Bradley outboxes the one dimensional slugger.
              for 8 rounds and then goes on to lose the following 2 and get stopped in the 11th

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
                this is a tough fight to call. rios might actually have a hard time against bradley. bradley has monster stamina but doesn't have enough power to really make much damage. however, bradley can be very effective if he boxes on the outside all night. but if rios can consistently pressure and force bradley to make it an inside fight, i think rios wins by late stoppage. i vote rios.

your thoughts?
                What kind of Pac fan are you? If Pac couldn't stop Bradley, how the hell is Rios stopping him? lol Rios is not that good of a fighter. He'll lose.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  LMAO.....come on man, you can't be serious. Average Abril was working Rios over and so was Alvarado who is a straight forward brawler. Bradley beats Rios on the inside and outside, he won't land more than 20 punches on Tim the entire fight.
                  Bradley doesn't hold, he'll get KO'ed. if he holds like Abril, he looses the decision.

Comment

Only way Bradley loses that fight is if he gets tired and wears down, he should outbox Rios pretty easily. But Rios is a tough M.F so he's gonna be there all 12 rounds due to Bradley punching like a little girl

Comment

Bradley outboxes Rios to a UD win. Rios is just a hardcore brawler with hart but that wont be enough to get the win here because Bradley wont try to go toe to toe, he'll just box him with speed and get the win.

Comment

Working...
                      X