Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sooo who's buying Pacquiao-JMM 4?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i always go to my brother's house for a pac fight but if he does'nt buy it , buffalo wild wings here i come...
    Last edited by danceswithfire; 11-01-2012, 10:11 PM.

Comment

I'm buying. I was lukewarm on the 4th fight but who am I kidding, I'll be excited as it rolls around.

Not gonna act like it's a stacked card but I'm still definitely be looking forward to seeing Gamboa again and Beltran's been around enough to find an opportunity when/if Yuri has one of his lapses in concentration.

i also like Vazquez/Gesta...i think Miguel is going to have to completely dominate and/or hurt him to get the decision IMO otherwise it will be razor close. Harder for a Vazquez type fighter to win with his style on a major PPV, he has to be more aggressive than Gesta who is going to be the one coming forward.

anyway, there haven't been an excessive amount of PPV's for the past 3 years so I usually end up buying them unless i road trip. before that it was like a PPV per month which tested my limits
      Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 11-01-2012, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
        I'm buying. I was lukewarm on the 4th fight but who am I kidding, I'll be excited as it rolls around.

Not gonna act like it's a stacked card but I'm still definitely be looking forward to seeing Gamboa again and Beltran's been around enough to find an opportunity when/if Yuri has one of his lapses in concentration.

i also like Vazquez/Gesta...i think Miguel is going to have to completely dominate and/or hurt him to get the decision IMO otherwise it will be razor close. Harder for a Vazquez type fighter to win with his style on a major PPV, he has to be more aggressive than Gesta who is going to be the one coming forward.

anyway, there haven't been an excessive amount of PPV's for the past 3 years so I usually end up buying them unless i road trip. before that it was like a PPV per month which tested my limits
        Vazquez won't be able to hurt Gesta. Gesta seems to have a pretty good chin on him and well, Vazquez is Vazquez. If I can get a 2:1 odds bet I will put some points on Gesta. Shouldn't be too hard to find someone who worships Vazquez.
        Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 11-01-2012, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
          lol , look at this guy , still pretending to be pinoy huh gino ros?
          Damn... Exposed again. hougigo taking a beating from this guy.

Comment

paying to watch jmm get robbed again?? no thank you!!

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
              paying to watch jmm get robbed again?? no thank you!!
              No no, this is about the undercard not the main event. Who cares about those two guys fighting a 4th time!

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Damn... Exposed again. hougigo taking a beating from this guy.
                get of my nuts , i just gave my props to rigo for taking a good fight for once...im sorry for bumping your post and making you look stupid but i aint the only one who clowned your hypocritical ass , light speed and iron dan did too..

Comment

Streaming.........fo sho...I'mnot paying 65.00 dollars for one fight

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                    get of my nuts , i just gave my props to rigo for taking a good fight for once...im sorry for bumping your post and making you look stupid but i aint the only one who clowned your hypocritical ass , light speed and iron dan did too..
                    I don't follow your posts nor I care if you gave Rigo props or not. Nor do I care if you actually believe I was "exposed."

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Streaming.........fo sho...I'mnot paying 65.00 dollars for one fight
                      You already did for Chavez-Martinez and we all knew the outcome for it before it even happened. There's definitely more than 1 fight in this card. Just my opinion tho.

Comment

Working...
                      X